‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

Nothing is being built in East Lansing. Literally saying that out loud is funny.

I thought the same thing. When was thr last time you heard any buzz around Michigan state football? Its been several years.

I thought the same thing. When was thr last time you heard any buzz around Michigan state football? Its been several years.

They've been more relevant recently than we have if we're taking off our orange-shaded glasses. In the Top 10 most of last season and had quite a few primetime games. I'd say I can totally understand why recruits would be attracted to that program.

They've been more relevant recently than we have if we're taking off our orange-shaded glasses. In the Top 10 most of last season and had quite a few primetime games. I'd say I can totally understand why recruits would be attracted to that program.

They have been way better than us. They have won multiple New Year’s 6 bowls, multiple conference championships and have been to the playoffs. However, East Lansing is not a nice area and their facilities are meh. They are definitely a scrappy team, there’s just a lot of things out of their control that hold them back.

Reactions: Ericvol2096

It's not so much me looking through orange colored glasses, I just don't keep up with Michigan state or BG10 football. I watch some of the bigger rivalry games like Michigan vs TOSU or TOSU vs Penn state and that's about it. I sure as heck don't keep up with Michigan state.

And last year was an off year for me. I was in a wreck, got injured and had a lot going on. If it happened outside the SEC, I probably missed it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back