‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

It wasn't so much as an opinion, I said "what buzz" around the MSU program. I hadn't heard any buzz. When another poster did they were having a good year recruiting and having good seasons, I said I'd take their word for it.

I don't keep up with BG10 programs other than watching the rivalry games.

Gotcha.

Reactions: BAJAvol
why not both.gif
both-agree.gif

I wish recruits would take Michigan/Michigan state/Ohio st official visits in the winter so they can experience what they’re going to have to deal with for 3+ years

Yeah, not a fan of the heat, but winter up north is absolutely brutal, and they will be out in it frequently whether they like it or not lol

Looking back on the last 10 NC's I will disagree.
How many had bad OT play? We see what WRs get to do when the OTs do their job and go unnoticed.

Unless you are playing Pruitts defense and can slant all day for 20 yard gains you need a line.

Think of how much WR talent we have wasted with bad play from the line holding the entire offense back. Hooker got hurt on a scramble after being flushed and probably lost us the Ole Miss game. Wright being "short" cost us the Purdue game.

Reactions: PA Vol
How many had bad OT play? We see what WRs get to do when the OTs do their job and go unnoticed.

Unless you are playing Pruitts defense and can slant all day for 20 yard gains you need a line.

Think of how much WR talent we have wasted with bad play from the line holding the entire offense back. Hooker got hurt on a scramble after being flushed and probably lost us the Ole Miss game. Wright being "short" cost us the Purdue game.

I thought we were talking about winning NC"s?Any 10 year old knows you need line play to achieve that.Wisconsin has top offensive lineman year in and out then look at how man NC's they have won. What did Bama do last year when their WR's went down? Think maybe their O-line might be better than average?

I thought we were talking about winning NC"s?Any 10 year old knows you need line play to achieve that.Wisconsin has top offensive lineman year in and out then look at how man NC's they have won. What did Bama do last year when their WR's went down? Think maybe their O-line might be better than average?
Take away that O-Line and away Julio Jones from college to Wisconsin and they don’t win 5 games….. Last years Alabama team had its weakest offensive line in years…. Having that wide receiver could have made a difference but it’s hard to beat the same team twice in the same year….Georgia didn’t have dominate wide receiver play in the National Championship game.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back