‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Does missing on Kasper and Tate start to make Nico rethink?
Tate literally tweeted that Dante Moore (iirc) should be rated the #1 QB.

Not sure if there will be any love loss there. Or maybe Tate was just trying to get Dante's ear to go to OSU with him and it was nothing against Nico. Who really knows

WIll not be participating in the Elite 11 tomorrow. AP thinks there was a possible conflict with his volleyball schedule.
No need to compete in it. He's already proven what he's capable of and still has a senior season to play. Shouldn't hurt his ranking and his ranking doesn't really matter anymore. I mean, look at Manning. He plays terrible competition on doesn't do many, if any camps, but his rating is 1.000. Ridiculous.

On3 added player comparisons.

Reminds Us Of
19138.jpeg

Justin HerbertQB6-6225

los-angeles-chargers.svg
2020 DRAFT: RND 1 PICK 6
Like Justin Herbert, Nico Iamaleava is a taller, big-armed quarterback with some of the better natural physical tools we've seen from a quarterback in the last few recruiting cycles. Both check in at over 6-foot-5 and have big arms with the ability to drive the football to all levels of the field. They're also gifted athletically, with the reactive quickness to make plays with their mobility.

No need to compete in it. He's already proven what he's capable of and still has a senior season to play. Shouldn't hurt his ranking and his ranking doesn't really matter anymore. I mean, look at Manning. He plays terrible competition on doesn't do many, if any camps, but his rating is 1.000. Ridiculous.

Yep. Manning doesn’t do any. Nico has proven himself time and time again. I Noticed there is a big national thread on 247 about this very thing. It seems like everyone pretty much agrees on 2 things.

1. There are 3-4 QB’s out there in this class who have proven themselves time and time again on every stage.

And

2. Manning’s rating will go unquestioned no matter what because of his last name. Doesn’t matter if he goes 6 for 17 in a playoff game or he dodges every camp/combine.

VN Store

Back