Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond the pain is numbness in fingers normal? My thumb, pointer and middle finger have about 40 to 60% feeling. Got me on antiinflammatory/steroid, muscle relaxers and pain meds. I also partially tore my triceps of that makes a difference.
Any neck pain? You’re getting some nerve involvement (often times coming from the c-spine). Im a PT

Mines driving my old f150 because his Beamer needs a heater core. He was complaining about the gas $. I told him his two feet gave him infinity mpg.
Lol, water pump went out on his. Ran it too hot before shutting it down. I made him buy all the parts, ended up having to replace the heads as well. He was dogging me this evening about not forking out any money for parts.😂. I told him he’s learning a life lesson, I bet he’ll watch that temp gauge from now own. 🤣🤣🤣

Lol, water pump went out on his. Ran it too hot before shutting it down. I made him buy all the parts, ended up having to replace the heads as well. He was dogging me this evening about not forking out any money for parts.😂. I told him he’s learning a life lesson, I bet he’ll watch that temp gauge from now own. 🤣🤣🤣
Mine is pretty good. He works on his own stuff. He bought the heater core a while back and took a short cut replacing it (supposed to pull the whole dash). It has some kind of special push on connector that didn't connect right. Now he's got to do it right and he's dreading it.

Mine is pretty good. He works on his own stuff. He bought the heater core a while back and took a short cut replacing it (supposed to pull the whole dash). It has some kind of special push on connector that didn't connect right. Now he's got to do it right and he's dreading it.
Heater cores are a nightmare. Me and him put it back together, we did pretty good we didn’t have to many arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back