'24 CA WR Jordan Anderson

As for other schools Anderson said he talks to regularly, he mentioned Tennessee, Oregon, Utah, Nebraska and Michigan.
Anderson visited Tennessee multiple times over the off-season.
“Nico (Iamaleava) is there and we’re really close,” Anderson said. “I love the fan base, it’s one of the best in college football and I love their coaching staff too.
“I talk with coach Pope (WR coach) and coach Halzle (QB coach) and they’re recruiting me hard. I love the offense, it’s a fast paced offense and they score a ton of points. They’re a legit title contender right now, that Bama game was crazy and they told me they want me to be a key part of the ’24 class.”
“I’m trying to focus on our team right now,” Anderson said. “I would love to go to as many games as I can but it’s tough. I want to see Tennessee, Cincinnati, Oregon, Alabama, Clemson, Utah and Washington.
As for a commitment timeframe, Anderson said it could be as soon as this winter.
“My little sister’s birthday is on February 14 and that might be a fun time to do it,” Anderson said. “I would like to commit on a day that has some special meaning to it but only if I’m ready.

VN Store

Back