'24 CA WR Jordan Anderson

They are, but our coaches didn't recruit Anderson hard. He wasn't a take right now.
Any particular reason why they’re not high on a top 15 WR that has great chemistry with our generational QB? I know Wingo is a likely possibility, but with Bennett going to Diet USC making a push for this guy would’ve made sense

Any particular reason why they’re not high on a top 15 WR that has great chemistry with our generational QB? I know Wingo is a likely possibility, but with Bennett going to Diet USC making a push for this guy would’ve made sense
Wingo, Hudson, depends where they see Mike matthews

All I've heard is that they are targeting bigger WRs this class unless they consider a smaller guy elite.

Have you seen him play?

Are we even on his radar?
One of the more versatile two-way players in the class is Parkview athlete Mike Matthews. He literally is a highlight reel all on his own. Tennessee and several other high profile teams have targeted him and made him a priority. Tennessee hopes to get him to campus in January. He visited for the Alabama game and he is intrigued by the Vols.
-AP in Dandy Dozen, and if AP is mentioning him its something

One of the more versatile two-way players in the class is Parkview athlete Mike Matthews. He literally is a highlight reel all on his own. Tennessee and several other high profile teams have targeted him and made him a priority. Tennessee hopes to get him to campus in January. He visited for the Alabama game and he is intrigued by the Vols.
-AP in Dandy Dozen, and if AP is mentioning him its something
Or AP might just have his name mixed up with another recruit 😬

The coaches probably could have had his commitment initially, but he's a small frame kid and they wanted bigger WRs. I don't know if that opinion has changed. He was super productive this year with Madden at QB for what it's worth.
I wonder if they want to look more to the portal for WRs?

If we don’t make some major moves, next year could be rough, as in worse than this year.
That’s what I think as well. We hope Nico will be as advertised but I don’t know of another group that will be as good as the 8 win group we had this year. Although this is the worst offensive production Heup has had in years so getting it back on track will cover up a lot of problems.

VN Store

Back