‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

In the end I believe Carnell Tate was always going to end up at Ohio State.

This was a fun recruiting battle to follow for the last year, have a great season Vol Nation! Hopefully our two universities will meet up in the playoffs sometime soon
LOL, Carnell played UT for his “moment”. KARMA is a b-tch, his day will come.

In the end I believe Carnell Tate was always going to end up at Ohio State.

This was a fun recruiting battle to follow for the last year, have a great season Vol Nation! Hopefully our two universities will meet up in the playoffs sometime soon
He used Tennessee as leverage for NIL deals imo. Knew Nico got some good deals and figured he could get Ohio state to offer more if he showed Tennessee some interest

Or... maybe both sides offered NIL, he grew up an OSU fan, but UT made a great play on him that ultimately came in 2nd?
I’m not sure who on UT’s staff was Tate’s primary recruiter but you guys have a good one. It was a hell of a lot easier getting 5* Brandon Innis out of South Florida and Top50 WR Noah Rogers out of NC than it was going head to head with UT.

I’m not sure who on UT’s staff was Tate’s primary recruiter but you guys have a good one. It was a hell of a lot easier getting 5* Brandon Innis out of South Florida and Top50 WR Noah Rogers out of NC than it was going head to head with UT.
most likely pope, who got promoted from WR-Assistant to WR coach in march, he's super young and super hungry

Reactions: hooter vol
Probably teasing us, knowing he'll get a reaction.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_640.gif

VN Store

Back