‘23 AL ATH Tony Mitchell

None of this matters anymore in the recruiting age of NIL
There you go, NIL plays a impact with some but it isn’t all that matters with most players. You make it like it is all money all the time. I hope we get him, but it is not the entire thinking to every player and their parents either. You act like every player is looking for the highest dollar only. Many times a player may just want the other school to get close if he loves another place for other reasons. Many players still look at what school is most suited to their major, and what type of town and campus they have. Sure NIL is a factor but it isn’t the only factor. It does help but the total package is important. You make it like it’s only about the money. And to the majority of players it isn’t only about the money. You do go a little over the top. And I will close with a player that simply keeps trying to up the ante I would be looking at his attitude and work ethic before I just throw money around. I want to throw it to players that are going to take advantage of their opportunity not someone that is all about them. That is another area our coaches seem to be finding well rounded players on and off the fieid. My point is the highest payroll doesn’t all equate winning. Many examples of it in the pros. GBO!

There you go, NIL plays a impact with some but it isn’t all that matters with most players. You make it like it is all money all the time. I hope we get him, but it is not the entire thinking to every player and their parents either. You act like every player is looking for the highest dollar only. Many times a player may just want the other school to get close if he loves another place for other reasons. Many players still look at what school is most suited to their major, and what type of town and campus they have. Sure NIL is a factor but it isn’t the only factor. It does help but the total package is important. You make it like it’s only about the money. And to the majority of players it isn’t only about the money. You do go a little over the top. And I will close with a player that simply keeps trying to up the ante I would be looking at his attitude and work ethic before I just throw money around. I want to throw it to players that are going to take advantage of their opportunity not someone that is all about them. That is another area our coaches seem to be finding well rounded players on and off the fieid. My point is the highest payroll doesn’t all equate winning. Many examples of it in the pros. GBO!
I was responding to a post who that inferred Tony Mitchells high school coaches relationships with Bama will play a factor lol but you guys continue making things up

But you make the same insinuation on almost every recruit. Not going to argue with you. GBO!
Don’t feed the troll. Dude thinks every single recruit cares about money and nothing else.
Best not to. Dude looks like an idiot.
I literally quote what I say to you guys to disprove your notions that I think the NIL is the end all be all, also being called a troll by bigorangetrain while also having a few posters chime in backing him up is hilariously rich. Not sure those posters understand which side they have joined lol

Reactions: UTvol1fn
I literally quote what I say to you guys to disprove your notions that I think the NIL is the end all be all, also being called a troll by bigorangetrain while also having a few posters chime in backing him up is hilariously rich. Not sure those posters understand which side they have joined lol

You just cannot see why you are being a troll. That’s the saddest part. So by all means continue to

1653254103421.gif

Reactions: Voltime123
We didn't even make his top 4. He just wanted a bag from us. A lot of recruits were trying to see how desperate we were after the Nico report
I mean, isn't this kid worth a bag? And he only gets it if he comes here. I'm sure a lot of kids will be swayed by NIL.

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
They've always paid well.
And that is their issue with the NIL. Bama is worried the tables get turned on who can land kids. If people were paying more money in the past Bama just turned them in and let the ncaa deal with them. They’re terrified now that corporate involvement will tip the scales to other schools.

And that is their issue with the NIL. Bama is worried the tables get turned on who can land kids. If people were paying more money in the past Bama just turned them in and let the ncaa deal with them. They’re terrified now that corporate involvement will tip the scales to other schools.
Which is why I'm okay with us offering the kid a bag to get him. It's legal now. Let's take advantage of it.

VN Store

Back