Kennedy Chandler's future? [drafted No.38 to Memphis]

Spurs and Grizz have spent the most time analyzing KC in the last week. Supposedly Grizz are deciding between TyTy at 22 or KC at 29. Will be interesting to see where he goes.
Grizzlies would be an interesting place for him to land. Ja being there might limit some opportunities but the way they run their offense would be a great fit and he’d learn a lot in that environment.

"And then you start getting into guys like Kennedy Chandler." OK Jay Bilas, we read you loud and clear.

Classic Memphis. Trade away an additional first round pick to move up 3 freaking spots to get someone they probably could have taken at 22….or maybe 29. Lol.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Well….maybe someone unexpected takes our guy. Not looking great and starting to think he’s going 2-rd.

Now have to wonder what one more year could have done for his development. But can’t blame the young man for chasing this out.

Well….maybe someone unexpected takes our guy. Not looking great and starting to think he’s going 2-rd.

Now have to wonder what one more year could have done for his development. But can’t blame the young man for chasing this out.

I would like to think it would have done a lot of good….but you can’t fix his size and part of me feels like that one factor is why he is sliding down boards. An extra year wouldn’t change it.

I would like to think it would have done a lot of good….but you can’t fix his size and part of me feels like that one factor is why he is sliding down boards. An extra year wouldn’t change it.

Yeah, that’s always been the knock and it’s a pretty significant one in the league. And while you can’t teach size, you certainly can teach ways to offset that size difference and have it work for you.

I didn’t think he’d drop out of 1st round but it’s why I made the bet I did, NBA folks don’t find <6’ PG’s attractive. You’ve got to be an absolute bucket to overcome that size, and again the FT shooting didn’t help him at all.

VN Store

Back