‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

Cutcliffe on staff 100% sealed the deal. Third Manning to be coached by Cut and his track record is wild. Three QBs from Duke made it to the league and one was a first rounder? That’s making miracles happens
Wow, I must be living under a rock. Is Cut at Texas? I thought he was working for the SEC offices.

A few of us said Arch would go to the Longhorns a long time ago. 😉
If he's the real deal he will be firing on all cylinders when Texas begins SEC play.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
A few of us said Arch would go to the Longhorns a long time ago. 😉
If he's the real deal he will be firing on all cylinders when Texas begins SEC play.
Not until 2025…..one year for him in the SEC.

Maybe he want play Ole Miss and Tenn. By the time Texas starts playing a SEC schedule Eli will be gone. Will be less drama at Texas. I think he made the right move.

Reactions: onevol74
Huge get for Texas and Sark is recruiting very well. They will come into the SEC in 2024 with a ton of momentum. I can’t believe that some SEC gomers think that they will be like Vandy in the SEC annually.

Reactions: Revived2002
Huge get for Texas and Sark is recruiting very well. They will come into the SEC in 2024 with a ton of momentum. I can’t believe that some SEC gomers think that they will be like Vandy in the SEC annually.

100% agree with this. With Saban nearing retirement and NIL in full swing, Texas joins at a perfect time for them. They may rule the conference by the end of the decade.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
100% agree with this. With Saban nearing retirement and NIL in full swing, Texas joins at a perfect time for them. They may rule the conference by the end of the decade.
I could see it but then I can’t. They’ll struggle playing a full conference schedule against SEC teams. Won’t come close to playing a Big 12 conference schedule

Cutcliffe on staff 100% sealed the deal. Third Manning to be coached by Cut and his track record is wild. Three QBs from Duke made it to the league and one was a first rounder? That’s making miracles happens
You sure about that?

VN Store

Back