‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

Why would he? You’ve got an academic holding the purse strings for one of the biggest revenue generating athletic departments in the nation.

She has a doctorate in management, and great managers set the vision and let their employees excel and do their jobs. I haven't seen anything to change that yet. DW has been great, and she has been seen at every major sporting even in the last year.

Even if someone thinks Plowman is great, why would you allow a chancellor to have that power? How many good chancellors have we had in the past few decades that we’re capable of running the athletic dept as well?

She doesn't run the athletic department. She may provide some input as to some overall goals, but DW runs his thing. This is all speculation and rumor at this point. There is nothing so far that has caused me to lose faith. She steered us out of a complete **** show and look where we are now.

She doesn't run the athletic department. She may provide some input as to some overall goals, but DW runs his thing. This is all speculation and rumor at this point. There is nothing so far that has caused me to lose faith. She steered us out of a complete **** show and look where we are now.
There is no speculation and rumor over who controls the money going into the AD, this was openly voted on when it was changed. Again what stops Tennessee from hiring another chancellor like Cheek?

There is no speculation and rumor over who controls the money going into the AD, this was openly voted on when it was changed. Again what stops Tennessee from hiring another chancellor like Cheek?

The only thing I recall is that they changed the structure where the AD/Vice Chancellor reports to the Chancellor as opposed to being on a similar level. That doesn’t mean she runs the athletic department. Again, she has her pulse on it and sets a vision, but she doesn’t run it.

The CFO at a company controls its finances and reports to a CEO. The CEO has an agreed upon vision with his officers, but he doesn’t control the finances. Same structure. Great leaders let their employees do their jobs.

Danny White will get bonuses and bigger salaries if he succeeds and will get fired if he doesn’t.

Reactions: Dmoney844
Denial? During one of the worst low periods in the history of UT football... they owned UK. That's pure reality. For whatever reason, UT has their number like UF has UT's.
I think with us and UF there's a lot more bad luck involved.

Even in our down years we were still more talented than UK. There's mostly been a huge talent gap.

I literally had a dream last night where we were up 31-0 to UF at the end of the fourth quarter and still lost...

Reactions: sjt18
LOL!! Denial much?
If you truly believe what you said when we are 8-2 the last ten years against them then I have no words for you. They also play a much easier schedule than we do with easy OOC games to inflate their wins. We always schedule much harder games. But keep on trolling.

Hopefully but sounds like KY got desperate and raised the NIL bar for him.

Yep. AP pointed to how well Louisville is doing recruiting, and how much pressure Kensucky is to land the #1 player in the state. They came in strong with NIL.

Feels like his interest in Kensucky is purely nil based.

Yep. AP pointed to how well Louisville is doing recruiting, and how much pressure Kensucky is to land the #1 player in the state. They came in strong with NIL.

his interest is nil? Ill allow it.

Reactions: 67Vol

Sounds like spyre is going to have to overpay to land this one since UK is so desperate and made a big NIL play. Curious if they will.

Basilio reporting that Danny White has told the coaches they cannot speak with or interact at all with Spyre. Not great timing I would say...
200w.gif

VN Store

Back