‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

Be highly concerned about the recruiting class
Two weeks ago we were riding high.

This is the State telling us to lower expectations, then bippity boppity boo, whamo! ***'s! Quite frankly I dont care at this point as long as we land Conyer, Telander, et al.

Maybe, but we got CJ Allen's last visit, too. The nut kicks have been plentiful, lately, so I understand those who are at the very least concerned enough to be aware of where the panic button is.
No one expected to get him if Georgia would take his commitment. That’s been out there for a while. Only the most uninformed or unrealistic thought we were going to get him if Georgia would accept his commitment.

Why would he? You’ve got an academic holding the purse strings for one of the biggest revenue generating athletic departments in the nation.
I have seen evidence of that with past chancellors but this one seems to fully behind our athletic programs…. Any evidence that she is not?

I have seen evidence of that with past chancellors but this one seems to fully behind our athletic programs…. Any evidence that she is not?
Does it matter? You’ve got someone who is clueless about the athletic dept in charge. This is a big reason why Tennessee has wallowed in mediocrity.

Does it matter? You’ve got someone who is clueless about the athletic dept in charge. This is a big reason why Tennessee has wallowed in mediocrity.
That is true in the past….. our chancellor has helped bring in the right people and allowing them to run it….. isn’t that what you want her to do?

Why would he? You’ve got an academic holding the purse strings for one of the biggest revenue generating athletic departments in the nation.
I think she makes knee jerk decisions, ie reigning in NIL. Her handling of the NCAA investigation was a complete crap show. And, also think she is political. More of a puppet than an actual leader.

You all asked, that is my impression.

Reactions: JacketVol
I think she makes knee jerk decisions, ie reigning in NIL. Her handling of the NCAA investigation was a complete crap show. And, also think she is political. More of a puppet than an actual leader.

You all asked, that is my impression.
Well of course she’s a puppet. Everyone up there has been till recently.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
You are talking history. We are talking present. Even Vandy can go back to the 20’s and 30’s and show you a nice era. We were fortunate to beat UK this past year without a defense.
Lol. We’re 8-2 the last ten years. Trrooollll

The one that you posted about from some random poster from another board who is not even an insider as far as we know…plus according to you nil doesn’t matter to recruits? Lol

You do realize Hubbs kind of talked about Spyre and the administration right? And get your facts straight. I said NIL isn’t THE biggest factor for all recruits. You are the one who thinks it is.

VN Store

Back