‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Yep….. if DW can’t stand up to peopke then he is as useless the ones inbetween Dickey and now…. I do believe that DW will stand up to the chancellor or anyone else which is why I don’t put much faith in these rumors.
How TF do you think an AD stands up to the chancellor when she controls the AD budget? White will stand up alright and find another job at another program.

How TF do you think an AD stands up to the chancellor when she controls the AD budget? White will stand up alright and find another job at another program.
Same way I stand up my bosses above me….. I’m a Director in my department and bump heads with them all the time….. Athletics is his department…. Same way Doug Dickey use to stand up to his bosses above him….. if we fired DW….. he would have a new job tomm.

Guys, calm down. We have Nico. That’s massive. All we need to do is win 8- 9 games. Then it won’t matter. Really want 9. Seldom is big. Francis is big. Conyers is big. This is a crockpot.
Conyer is not “big” he has 3 SEC offers and 2 of them are Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Seldon, Mauigoa, and Bradley would be huge pickups. We also need to land Jackson, Ramil, Umarov, Simmons, Walker, Osborne, and all of our JUCO targets too and potentially shock the world and land M’Pemba and Mizell

Guys I have it on good authority that Plowman and White literally take our athletes NIL money like school yard bullies.
Don’t get your hopes up here.
Just from looking at your posting history and also the people who liked your post there seems to be a portion in this forum that love trolling our own fanbase my question is why?

Conyer is not “big” he has 3 SEC offers and 2 of them are Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Seldon, Mauigoa, and Bradley would be huge pickups. We also need to land Jackson, Ramil, Umarov, Simmons, Walker, Osborne, and all of our JUCO targets too and potentially shock the world and land M’Pemba and Mizell
You’re high. Getting a top 10 class this year would be a huge success. You’re looking at every highly ranked recruit we’ve offered and saying “i want him, him, him”. It’s not reality. We’re not Bama, UGA, OSU or Clemson. Someone else said it, the fact that we are serious contenders for a lot of top guys speaks volumes

Reactions: drvenner
Guys, calm down. We have Nico. That’s massive. All we need to do is win 8- 9 games. Then it won’t matter. Really want 9. Seldom is big. Francis is big. Conyers is big. This is a crockpot.
What are your thoughts on the rumors that Spyre's hands are now tied with high school recruits?

What are your thoughts on the rumors that Spyre's hands are now tied with high school recruits?
Oh my god does anybody on this forum have any common sense….spyre is a business they can give offers to anyone without UT or NCAA oversight…continuing to lend credence to this rumor could possibly prevent ppl from joining Spyre because then they will think it is a lost cause…have other programs caught up with our NIL? Yes and that’s why we need to get more UT fans to join our NIL

tenor.gif

This. It’s not going to be a fast rebuild. You need to show consistency over multiple seasons constantly getting better. Not many elite players are cut from the same cloth as Nico. Most want to step into a program already going to the playoffs every season.

Seems like someone said Hubbs had reported this as well? Anyone know if that’s true?

He did say something similar. I believe it was in their Monday night chat. He said something to the affect that White wants NIL deals going more towards current players as opposed to recruits. Also, Heupel has not been allowed to talk about Spyre in an attempt to raise money for the collective in a public setting.

Last edited:
He did say something similar. I believe it was in the Monday night chat. He said something to the affect that White wants NIL deals going more towards current players as opposed to recruits. Also, Heupel has not been allowed to talk about Spyre in an attempt to raise money for the collective in a public setting.
Let's get the roster loaded first and win some big games, have a few great seasons...

Reactions: Montrell Hardy

VN Store

Back