Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

200.gif

Those are ignition coils. No more distributors needed since timing advancement can now be done thru the ECM with proper software.

You can tell it's been a while since I've worked on our cars. My car has a cover and intercooler so you can see almost nothing of the engine itself - it's a flat 4 boxer type engine so a little different from the start. I've worked on my wife's CRV some and never paid attention to the ignition coils that are under a cover. The last car I spent much time working on was my '91 SHO - and not much on the engine because it was rock solid.

Great 1/2 month: bagged

(2) L160RS 200 HP VSD units with a STG2-75 fixed speed, all with cycling refrigerated dryers. A complex hybrid pressure system, which in my 30 years was quite the challenge
(2) 100HP STG2-100
(1) STG2-150

Anybody need a compressor, blower or pump? I am running very thin now.
@RavinDave...surely you have some needs. If not I may apply for that forklift position. But if you hire me I am out by end of next year.

Great 1/2 month: bagged

(2) L160RS 200 HP VSD units with a STG2-75 fixed speed, all with cycling refrigerated dryers. A complex hybrid pressure system, which in my 30 years was quite the challenge
(2) 100HP STG2-100
(1) STG2-150

Anybody need a compressor, blower or pump? I am running very thin now.
@RavinDave...surely you have some needs. If not I may apply for that forklift position. But if you hire me I am out by end of next year.
We hire you to retire you!

Posted about my visit to DC in 1990 in another thread as I had just graduated...

A friend of mine was working for Perot in Dallas and traveling the nation as a payroll PC guy...IDR,,,He acquired a bunch of air mile credits and said hey he got a job in DC and come join me in DC for a few days. He went off to work and I was all by myself visiting all the sites.

But flying out at the airport the next morning .. we learned that our mutual friends Renee and Zac were involved in a tragic vehicular accident.

The night before we were at Yesterday's in Downtown Chatt and leaving at about midnight. I was in my vehicle with Linda and Renee was driving her boyfriends 911 (really a 930 or some supped up Porsche with the high tail).
She was fine driving IMO, but Zac was trashed. Never will forget asking Zac put his seatbelt on and Renee came over and put it on. They were headed to Brainerd to hit the clubs.

Well..the next morning at the airport upon hearing..heading down McCallie Ave, something happened. Dont know the details, but the Porsche exploded in flames and Renee burned alive. After my return, the car went airborne and hit a light pole on an overpass right at that nasty turn by McCallie School, hence preventing going over killing both. An off duty paramedic pulled Zac out with burns, but didn't see Renee apparently, or didnt have time to get 2 out, or smoke or whatever. Chaos I am sure.

Sorry..but brought back memories and I suppose I am in reminiscent mode as an old guy.

Told y'all this is where I think the young workforce is going not that we would expect this kid to hold a real job or go to college. It looks like she is still wet behind the ears and still should be in high school. Folks will pay for anything. We're wondering why people are broke.

Charlie Sheen Now Supports Daughter Sami Joining OnlyFans

Not sure how it's not a real job. A lot of people make crazy livings doing that.

VN Store

Back