Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start by telling us if we need to do more. The biggest majority of us want to do everything we can do, monetary or whatever is needed. We’re plainly are tired and want to know what is needed. We’ll do it, this I have no doubt. So, what do y’all need?

The short answer is more money and more people. I want our collective to be the first to 10,000 members. I’ve been told Florida currently has around 2000-2500, we currently have less than that by a decent amount. I do not like losing to Florida in anything.

There’s not a ton or fanbases that can get involved in mass like ours. We just need everyone to mobilize and join the movement! Tell everyone you know to join and if people don’t want to, tell me why and we’ll see if we can address any issues that are preventing people from being involved.

The short answer is more money and more people. I want our collective to be the first to 10,000 members. I’ve been told Florida currently has around 2000-2500, we currently have less than that by a decent amount. I do not like losing to Florida in anything.

There’s not a ton or fanbases that can get involved in mass like ours. We just need everyone to mobilize and join the movement! Tell everyone you know to join and if people don’t want to, tell me why and we’ll see if we can address any issues that are preventing people from being involved.
Wow we have less than 2000?

Wow we have less than 2000?
Some of y'all been lying about donating.

Only one way to settle this. Venmo me your donation with your screen name. I'll put your name on the list and give it to Spyre. Then you all will know who all is interested in helping the program and I'll be able to get a Tesla.

Some of y'all been lying about donating.

Only one way to settle this. Venmo me your donation with your screen name. I'll put your name on the list and give it to Spyre. Then you all will know who all is interested in helping the program and I'll be able to get a Tesla.
I can't believe we aren't at 10k+ already. Having less than Florida is embarrassing.

Sciatica pain - anyone ever dealt with it?

Currently in a situation where I'm walking about 10 miles a day on vacation, but I tweaked my sciatica nerve Friday. Ever since, I can only walk for about 5-10 mins at a time before it becomes almost unbearable and have to take a break.

Is there any kind of stretch or a way to get quick relief once it flares up? It almost reminds me of a foot cramp where it gets so bad, but then the right move can get instant relief. I just can't find a repeatable method and have just been sitting for a few mins each time to get it to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back