The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I'm excited to see him throw. Fall ball is going to be quite interesting.
I read that he has two years of eligibility remaining. So maybe he starts midweek games this year and moves into the rotation the following year. Or maybe he fights for and wins a starting role on the weekend. competition is good. Those four pitches give him quite the arsenal of pitches of various speeds and types of movements.

Reactions: VolPack22 and txbo
I read that he has two years of eligibility remaining. So maybe he starts midweek games this year and moves into the rotation the following year. Or maybe he fights for and wins a starting role on the weekend. competition is good. Those four pitches give him quite the arsenal of pitches of various speeds and types of movements.
It will be interesting to see what role he ends up falling into. I believe he was a mid-reliever at Walters State....but that was as a Freshman. He certainly has the same imposing athletic frame as Ben.

Baseball world, especially other SEC fanbases, you all need to let it go and move on in your lives.

Rent free.

We can pretend people are saying these things because we were good this year, but if that were true then the same would be said every year about the Vandys, Razorbacks, Oregon States, Gamecocks when they won back to back, etc. We can pretend all we want, but the fact remains if this coach was coaching anyone other than the Vols and the flipping off fans and dropping F bombs at the ump and acting like we acted throughout the season....then we would be piling on harshly against this team ourselves if this team wore any other college uniform.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I can pretend people are saying these things because we were good this year, but if that were true then the same would be said every year about the Vandys, Razorbacks, Oregon States, Gamecocks when they won back to back, etc. I can pretend all I want, but the fact remains if this coach was coaching anyone other than the Vols and the flipping off fans and dropping F bombs at the ump and acting like we acted throughout the season....then I would be piling on harshly against this team myself if this team wore any other college uniform.
FYP

We can pretend people are saying these things because we were good this year, but if that were true then the same would be said every year about the Vandys, Razorbacks, Oregon States, Gamecocks when they won back to back, etc. We can pretend all we want, but the fact remains if this coach was coaching anyone other than the Vols and the flipping off fans and dropping F bombs at the ump and acting like we acted throughout the season....then we would be piling on harshly against this team ourselves if this team wore any other college uniform.
Don’t know bout you, but I DO hate the vandys and the gamecocks and the razorbacks and usually DO say mean things about them, every year.
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back