The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I left to take my folks to the airport when it was 2-1. Obviously I saw the final score but haven’t wanted to see what happened or watch any replays. Also haven’t been keeping up with what’s happening with the rest of the Super Regionals. I’m sure I’ll come around. I’m proud of this team, never had so much fun during a regular season. You guys and gals made it special. FYI, you all are stuck with this NOOB.
Your folks should have taken an Uber! 😂😀😃

While it’s still sad and painful that our Vols aren’t playing in Omaha, the one bit of a silver lining for me is at least they aren’t playing in the excessive heat this weekend. The Aggies and Longhorns may be use to the hot temps, but still, absolutely scorching weather.
🥵

View attachment 464782
We are suppose to have four consecutive days of 99, 101, 100, 99 next week in Chattanooga. It was 90 around 10am yesterday. We have a storm in the forecast starting around 2pm that will hopefully run until 6pm.

1655472307174.gif

We are suppose to have four consecutive days of 99, 101, 100, 99 next week in Chattanooga. It was 90 around 10am yesterday. We have a storm in the forecast starting around 2pm that will hopefully run until 6pm.

View attachment 464797

My goodness. 🥵 I think the temperatures are also forecasted to be in the mid 90s to the century mark next week in Knoxville. Here’s hoping for thunderstorms in our region to break the heat and humidity for a bit. The majority of the country has turned into a furnace!

Reading my daily morning sports page .... it says here that Tony Vitello was named the national coach of the year by Perfect Game for the 2nd straight season. The article goes on to say the Vols coach led UT to a 57-win season which is the best mark in program history & their first SEC regular season & tournament titles since 1995. Coach Vitello was also named SEC Coach of the Year.

jacksonsun
I can post the link .... but it comes up showing the whole dang newspaper ... not just the article.
You'd have to go to the sports section for the article. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back