‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Was scheduled to visit TAMU unofficially June 17th and had an OV scheduled there for their home game against Miami in September, but that June trip will now be an OV.

While I’m sure they’ll knock it out of the park IMO this indicates that he’s getting closer to making a final decision and public commitment. Which, given what we know, can’t be a bad thing for us.

He talked about coming back to Knoxville this summer when he was leaving last weekend, so I wonder if they try to get him back soon (ie for a June 24th OV, immediately after his Aggie OV) and/or for the July 31 BBQ. That part will be pretty telling.

All in all this seems likes a positive development for the Vols but we know A&M can’t be counted out.

Not sure historic conventional wisdom applies with the addition of NIL to the processes. More moving parts as everybody starts breaking in the new tool at different speeds. Then the kids getting offers have to get to bottom line value with application of different tax codes in different states. Probably be a couple of years before predictability returns to close to previous years. Probably changing how each staff has to do the dance with prospects as well since the NIL deals are really outside their control. How the NIL suppliers deal with prospects will be a topic if they don't get what they think they hear from these guys.

Not sure historic conventional wisdom applies with the addition of NIL to the processes. More moving parts as everybody starts breaking in the new tool at different speeds. Then the kids getting offers have to get to bottom line value with application of different tax codes in different states. Probably be a couple of years before predictability returns to close to previous years. Probably changing how each staff has to do the dance with prospects as well since the NIL deals are really outside their control. How the NIL suppliers deal with prospects will be a topic if they don't get what they think they hear from these guys.
Current thinking is that he visits for the July 30 cookout.

Current thinking is that he visits for the July 30 cookout.

I just FEAR that collectives for other schools will come in late and ask kids to give them a shot and then enter negotiation phases and stretch hard commits out and also fear late breaking deals getting in the way after commit but before signature.

Reactions: onevol74
I just FEAR that collectives for other schools will come in late and ask kids to give them a shot and then enter negotiation phases and stretch hard commits out and also fear late breaking deals getting in the way after commit but before signature.
A wolf shouldn’t be afraid of the sheep. When it comes to NIL not many programs have the teeth Tennessee does.

SMFH some of these kids. 😂 Dabo tells them they might miss out on a chance to play for Clemson if they don’t commit and stop taking visits.
I'd be like, "Do what ya gotta do coach."

Apparently Cocks making a big push and he's OV'ing there next weekend, per Parker Thune, the OU 247 insider who is close with Bradley and made the initial CB for us a few months ago. Says he still thinks we lead but they're pushing and are the biggest competition.

Confirms Bradley will OV here for the cookout in July...

Apparently Cocks making a big push and he's OV'ing there next weekend, per Parker Thune, the OU 247 insider who is close with Bradley and made the initial CB for us a few months ago. Says he still thinks we lead but they're pushing and are the biggest competition.

Confirms Bradley will OV here for the cookout in July...
Have to wonder where he is mentally, emotionally, and psychologically if South Carolina is a serious contender? Columbia is the anus of America.

Imagine going to South Carolina and playing for Shane Beamer lol.

tumblr_nx9x84ZYJ41shob51o1_400.gifv

VN Store

Back