‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Co trophies with him and Heup. Still mind blowing. Head to head should have went to Heupel.

I can only assume your talking about Beamer

He should have been disqualified from everything when he said “you have to learn to win like ECU”.

Ate pizza at Chuckie Cheese one time.

My point being everyone has bad decisions and food poisoning at some point. Of course you recover from the food poisoning much faster.
The band sucks and the pizza's cold
And you eat it with a slobberin' 4 year old
In Chuckie Cheese Hell

Idk I just don’t hate Beamer, it’s weird bc usually I hate everyone. It’s like trying to hate Mark Richt, just hard to do. That said hell naw I wouldn’t play in SCarolina, ain’t no way.
He's a likeable guy but he hasn't shown much as a head coach yet. They were extremely fortunate to finish with the record they had. They looked pretty bad against multiple bad teams and got very lucky to play UF after that team had given up on the season. Despite the record, the team on the field didn't look any better than the previous year to me. They didn't look well coached or do anything in particular at a high level.

Idk I just don’t hate Beamer, it’s weird bc usually I hate everyone. It’s like trying to hate Mark Richt, just hard to do. That said hell naw I wouldn’t play in SCarolina, ain’t no way.
He'll never not be this dude. It's seared into my mind.20220616_162541.jpg

I don't really have an opinion on the dude except I would be pissed and embarrassed if that was our coach. And I know that's true because Butch Jones did **** that was equally embarrassing about half a dozen times while he was here.

I’m not sure who’s stock is more artificially inflated, Will Levis’ or Beamer/Gamecocks
It blows my mind that there’s this assumption that Rattler is going to go into USCe and overcome his huge ego problem all while performing better with a worse supporting cast/staff against better defenses week in and out.

VN Store

Back