Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky should have more faith...I mean they may not beat us, but they have won 8 or more in 3 of the last 4 seasons and return their starting QB.

I don't get why anyone thinks a Florida team that collapsed like they did with a new HC who hasn't done anything at the P5 level is going to be as good or better than us. I'm also confused by South Carolina and the media's love of Beamer.

LSU is a hard place to fail at...in fact other than Orgeron's last two seasons you have to go back all the way to 1999 to find a season with less than 8 wins as the final result. Brian Kelly also has just 2 losing seasons in his 18 years coaching...but LSU could also be due for a down turn and with A&M, Ole Miss, Arkansas and even Mississippi State starting to show some serious life someone in the West has to get shuffled down to being their Vandy....
LSU lost a lot more than people realize. 10 players drafted, 4 undrafted, and 13 guys transferred.

Florida lost 10 guys to the portal and 8 guys to the NFL.

LSU lost a lot more than people realize. 10 players drafted, 4 undrafted, and 13 guys transferred.

Florida lost 10 guys to the portal and 8 guys to the NFL.

True, but LSU brought in the 12th rated class (15 commits) and 15 transfers too...

Hopefully both of them are trash and we walk all over them. I'm just saying I'd probably put more faith in LSU than Florida at this point.

True, but LSU brought in the 12th rated class (15 commits) and 15 transfers too...

Hopefully both of them are trash and we walk all over them. I'm just saying I'd probably put more faith in LSU than Florida at this point.
Yep. I think LSU will be better than expected. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are undefeated when we go down there. Would love to put the first loss on them.

And may it all come together for them when they play bammer.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Yep. I think LSU will be better than expected. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are undefeated when we go down there. Would love to put the first loss on them.

And may it all come together for them when they play bammer.

Uhh...you may wanna reconsider that part.

Florida State
Mississippi State
@ Auburn
before hosting us, then they play @ Florida and get Ole Miss at home...I hope they are well worn out by the time we get 'em!

We'll be coming off a bye week so it should be a pretty good game that we're well prepared for, I just hope we're undefeated going into it!

Uhh...you may wanna reconsider that part.

Florida State
Mississippi State
@ Auburn
before hosting us, then they play @ Florida and get Ole Miss at home...I hope they are well worn out by the time we get 'em!

We'll be coming off a bye week so it should be a pretty good game that we're well prepared for, I just hope we're undefeated going into it!
Amen to that last paragraph!!!

I can't gauge how good LSU or their competition will be with enough certainty to make a claim stronger than "I wouldn't be surprised." But I really would not be surprised.

It might benefit us if they drop somep early games if it dampens their confidence. OTOH, the glory of beating an undefeated LSU in their house would be huge. So I'll take a win however the table is set for us!

I think we lucked out playing LSU in their first year with a new coach, auburn would have been the only other team I would want to face from the west outside of them. Seems like the West will be brutal this year with what teams have returning outside of Auburn and LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back