Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any of you ever heard of an Alabama Hot Pocket šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
Ladies please do not look this up you been warned..No really don't look it up please
Literally no man, woman, or child is running to google sex acts stemming from the bowels of Alabama. You're good. We'll just assume it relies on having one tooth and one's brother.

I'm really pissed that if Auburn hangs on and beats Oregon St. that 4 of the eight teams in the World Seies will be SEC teams, but not our Vols. Piss on it, I won't watch none of it.
Reported. I thought we agreed no more NCAA Baseball posts until 2023. It doesn't exist.

@frank

I have a good friend with a 2 br condo on bottom floor in Destin. Easy walk to the beach, full kitchen and washer/dryer. I can get you more info if interested, such as exactly when you plan to go and for how long.

Probably be a 4 night trip. Exact week is still TBD unfortunately.

Courtesy of our AI overlords... here's Alabama Cheerleader Eats a Jar of Mayonnaise.

View attachment 463875

DALLĀ·E mini - a Hugging Face Space by dalle-mini
Did Sloth from the Goonies have a daughter?

R.e6feabe344dbb3de8e34ad84fde64ca8

I'm really pissed that if Auburn hangs on and beats Oregon St. that 4 of the eight teams in the World Seies will be SEC teams, but not our Vols. Piss on it, I won't watch none of it.
What's more messed up, two of the other teams in are future SEC teams....

Looks like I'll be rooting for the PAC 12.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Great season but nobody to blame but ourselves. We didnā€™t get it done in clutch time. Maybe next year will bring a sense of urgency in clutch time. All I can say is remember the feeling baseball Vols. GBO

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back