The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

This all started because of @cobbwebb0710 telling @volz2wallz to change his avatar photo.
Then all the dominoes fell into place and a bunch of us changed ours, (mine because of @NO SIR EEE ). We decided to keep them as long as the season lasts.
In the mean time I notice Mr. Cobb is changing his avatar sometimes twice a day, what’s up with that?
62179643-8BFC-4129-8179-26B447F2C1B3.gif
GBO!!

Y’all, I need a scouting report on pitching for ND tomorrow/today. Go

Notre Dame’s starter tomorrow (Simon) has 49 K’s in only 27 IP. He also has 22 BB’s.....we need to be patient. With only 14 appearances and mainly in relief, I imagine they plan on using him for 3-4 innings. Let’s just score about 5 runs in the 1st for good measure.

I bet landing Link Jarrett would probably result in them getting Tommy White, too. I mean, White might go there regardless but hiring a top flight coach to the school that is seen as the favorite already would probably put them over the top. Wouldn't be a bad way to start his FSU tenure….

Jarrett would have a much bigger recruiting base in Florida and he and Vitello might have some fierce recruiting wars against one another if FSU hires Jarrett.

For who, you?

Not saying I'm not proud of what this team has already accomplished with broken records, SEC regular season and tournament championship, regional win, and hopefully super regional tomorrow. I guess I just want the cherry on the top. Someone can be disappointed and still be proud. I was disappointed when the basketball team didn't advance further in the NCAA tournament but still proud of the SEC Tournament championship. I was proud of the tennis team last year and this year for being semi finalist in NCAA tournament but disappointed they didn't make it all the way.

Last edited:
That's god awful

:p

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back