The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Tommorrow If ND goes with RH ...my lineup

1. Stephenson, lf
2. Dickey, dh
3. Beck, rf
4. Gilbert, cf
5. Lipscomb, 3b
6. Lipsious, 1b
7.Ortega, 2b
8. Russell, C
9. Lawson,ss

And If they go with lefty

1. Stephenson, cf
2. Ortega, 2b
3..Beck, rf
4. Gilbert, cf
5. Lipscomb, 3b
6. Lipsious, 1b
7. Russell, C
8. Moore, dh
9. Lawson,ss
Theyre going with a righty. Theyve already announced their guy.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Our only loss since changing our avatars to The Sandlot was yesterday. I ain’t changing mine 🤣
This all started because of @cobbwebb0710 telling @volz2wallz to change his avatar photo.
Then all the dominoes fell into place and a bunch of us changed ours, (mine because of @NO SIR EEE ). We decided to keep them as long as the season lasts.
In the mean time I notice Mr. Cobb is changing his avatar sometimes twice a day, what’s up with that?

This all started because of @cobbwebb0710 telling @volz2wallz to change his avatar photo.
Then all the dominoes fell into place and a bunch of us changed ours, (mine because of @NO SIR EEE ). We decided to keep them as long as the season lasts.
In the mean time I notice Mr. Cobb is changing his avatar sometimes twice a day, what’s up with that?
I think he’s trying to pick out guys on the team that might need a “pick-me-up” to try to get some good juju going.

I think he’s trying to pick out guys on the team that might need a “pick-me-up” to try to get some good juju going.
giphy.gif

I don’t know if anyone else felt this way?

Yesterday I was looking at the other Super Regionals and rooting for one team to beat another purely in the best interest of the Vols.

Then Tennessee lost and I became humble.

Today, all I cared about was our game and keeping our season alive and hopefully we get to Omaha.

Not worried anymore who else makes it.
Exact same for me.

VN Store

Back