The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

So your telling me that of Tennessee just scored their run average of 9.4 runs and pitched their season era avg. I believe around 3. They couldn’t win it all? That’s their regular season stats. Perform like that and you’re golden.
Were they not calmer and more self-controlled today?
THAT'S what allowed them to produce regular season stats in the face of post-season competition.

Another one on my list.
GBO!!
Hey, I just saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago.

It won't impress you as cinema, but you'll get why it's such a milestone movie for kids, and a certain generation. A nice, feel good summer movie that became part of the culture. You won't regret watching it, but you won't watch it twice, either.

It won't impress you as cinema, but you'll get why it's such a milestone movie for kids, and a certain generation. A nice, feel good summer movie that became part of the culture. You won't regret watching it, but you won't watch it twice, either.
I’ve watched the sandlot numerous times! It’s a classic imo.
I’m talking about owning it for my collection.
GBO!!

I'm in my 40s and I love it...I love baseball movies and I've watched it multiple times

And so, in a few weeks the pup grew into the Beast.

And he grew biiiig.

And he grew meeeeaaan…

So he could protect the junkyard with only one thing on his mind: TO KILL EVERYONE THAT BROKE IN.

And he did.

And he liked it.

A LOT.

Are you in the right forum thread bc I have no idea the meaning of this.

VN Store

Back