‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Was scheduled to visit TAMU unofficially June 17th and had an OV scheduled there for their home game against Miami in September, but that June trip will now be an OV.

While I’m sure they’ll knock it out of the park IMO this indicates that he’s getting closer to making a final decision and public commitment. Which, given what we know, can’t be a bad thing for us.

He talked about coming back to Knoxville this summer when he was leaving last weekend, so I wonder if they try to get him back soon (ie for a June 24th OV, immediately after his Aggie OV) and/or for the July 31 BBQ. That part will be pretty telling.

All in all this seems likes a positive development for the Vols but we know A&M can’t be counted out.

From TI

**** It's been that kind of week when a Rivals100 visitor barely registered a blip on the radar.
Platte City (Mo.) Platte County high-four star defensive end Chandavian Bradley checked out campus for the first time Wednesday.

We can tell you Bradley (6-6, 210), ranked No. 32 overall by Rivals.com, reached out to Clemson last month wanting to stop through on his way to a South Carolina visit. The Tigers conveyed interest in Bradley back in January, as we chronicled.

Tennessee is regarded as the frontrunner for Bradley, with a Texas A&M official trip set for next week.

From TI

**** It's been that kind of week when a Rivals100 visitor barely registered a blip on the radar.
Platte City (Mo.) Platte County high-four star defensive end Chandavian Bradley checked out campus for the first time Wednesday.

We can tell you Bradley (6-6, 210), ranked No. 32 overall by Rivals.com, reached out to Clemson last month wanting to stop through on his way to a South Carolina visit. The Tigers conveyed interest in Bradley back in January, as we chronicled.

Tennessee is regarded as the frontrunner for Bradley, with a Texas A&M official trip set for next week.
He's got to pick up some gas money. I mean it's crazy expensive right now.

Tennessee continues to be in a good spot with Chandavian Bradley, John Slaughter and Cristian Conyer.

Bradley is at Clemson this weekend and honestly they are the school that is probably the Vols’ biggest concern because they have some traction with this current class. They put the squeeze on Vic Burley last weekend which is why he isn’t going to Georgia next weekend and is set to pick the Tigers soon.
-VQ

Posted some Gamecock stuff on Twitter yesterday....will be interesting to see where he is standing after all these visits. He is going to A&M again soon as well right?

Posted some Gamecock stuff on Twitter yesterday....will be interesting to see where he is standing after all these visits. He is going to A&M again soon as well right?

Tony MorrellSTAFF
Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 142 months ago, User Post Count: 75708
  • 2 hrsVIP
  • 142 months
USC Baseball said... (original post) Heard anything on Bradley's visit?
show more​

He had a good 2-day visit and was impressive at camp. I would still put him in the long shot category.

VN Store

Back