‘23 GA SDE Victor Burley (Clemson commit)

Clemson will implode this year. All of the elements are there for the wheels to blow off. Never forget these clowns got to be where they are by recruiting the areas that made us champions in Fulmer’s years.

I hope so. I think Dabo is a fake Douche canoe like his fake preacher buddy Joel terrible tooth whitening Osteen

Tennessee gained zero ground on his visit here. He’s not coming. Will commit to Clemson sooner rather than later. - AP

With everything going on right now in the program and the way we seem to be trending and rising, I have a very hard time believing "zero ground"... Our facilities alone are better than Clemson... I guess this kid is just stuck on Clemson, and that's totally fine...

With everything going on right now in the program and the way we seem to be trending and rising, I have a very hard time believing "zero ground"... Our facilities alone are better than Clemson... I guess this kid is just stuck on Clemson, and that's totally fine...
Clemson has nice facilities as well. It’s just a different environment there. Most major programs it’s a wash on facilities just more to do with preference.

Reactions: BullsGap
Clemson is paying more. We need to back the brinks truck up.

Some kids just like other schools better.
This^^^And you never know why a kid is going to go somewhere. A recruit one year went to a school over another bc he liked the ice cream one place better than the other. 😂

Not saying this will happen but a good strategy for any NIL bidding war (no idea if this is one, prob not)…it would be a decent strategy to wait for them to commit then raise the amount rather that trying during the recruitment because it would be much harder to get real quotes. No basis here, just spitballing

I like his reason.....
Who was this?
It’s been a while back. LWS or some of the older guys could probably remember who I’m talking about. I did find this which might be interesting to some to show just how unpredictable kids are though in recruitment. You never know what will put you over the top.

Crabtree: Food's importance in recruiting

Last edited:
They have it made with their schedule.

I'm not so sure about that. They have 3 or 4 teams I could definitely see them losing to. I would absolutely love to see them end up with 4 or 5 losses and form a downward trajectory.

Yes, they have talent on both sides of the ball, but they are literally replacing both coordinators, one of which has been an amazing defensive coordinator.

Amazing that a kid is so set on committing to a Clemson defense without Venables coaching it. I would advise playing a wait and see them play this year before jumping in the boat there.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back