‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb (Florida commit)

Has Cobb or Seldon visited recently to commit? Could it be because how we feel about the local kid now?

Maybe the kid is telling the truth with “someone else committed” but he was just on a visit at Florida yesterday

Reactions: Orange.
Maybe the kid is telling the truth with “someone else committed” but he was just on a visit at Florida yesterday

Gotta wonder why he would just say something like that. I mean there are a lot of things he could have said but he said a RB committed to us. I think that says a lot.

Reactions: LittleVol
He commented “a RB committed to y’all”

That's an old move, though, for letting kids down gently. "Sorry, we no longer have room. Wish we could though." ----It's the recruiting version of it's me, not you.

We might have a silent in Bishop or someone else, but the coaches may also just be trying to ease away from Webb's recruitment.

Could also be he just said that because it’s sounds better to other schools than they said they’re no longer interested.

But also, for how hard we were after him, seems strange for us to back off to abruptly.

Could also be he just said that because it’s sounds better to other schools than they said they’re no longer interested.

But also, for how hard we were after him, seems strange for us to back off to abruptly.
he fell down multiple boards

He's gonna be the other take behind Baxter, we apparently are out of the running for Richard Young at this point.
WE DON’T CARE HOW YOUR SCHOOL IS DOING IN RECRUITING. I doubt any VOL fan is keeping up with it. Who’s your new head coach again? Because I honestly haven’t paid attention and why should I and don’t care.

know why he fell down so many boards?
I think he really got that initial boost because he started as an 8th grader at a powerhouse school and did pretty good. I think he's not quite the super top end prospect he was originally billed as, but he's definitely a solid take as far as running back depth is concerned, and he can do a little bit out of the backfield as well. Solid player, top 100-150 type of kid, just not the 5 star he was projected to be.

VN Store

Back