‘23 MS S John Slaughter (Tennessee commit)

What an overreaction 😅 Kid's been a Vol for some time.

They just go to camps to get more coaching.

We'll land the #1 safety in the country, he's all Vol, as is his mother!

Where is he ranked # 1 safety at?

Just call me a troll you wet wipe. No need to passive aggressively throw gifs around.

The 670th ranked player in the country ain’t the #1 safety. 😮 How controversial!

I think he’s a hard hitter with a nose for the ball and could probably really help us. But that doesn’t matter because it’s not pure, unadulterated sunshine. But go on being the leader of that mob dude. It suits you.

Talking Slaughter. He's #1 in the nation on our board. Would be a HUUUGE get if he's that good. Might as well be a 5*.

Our staff > recruiting services guessing
He has damn good size for a safety. 61 200 lb is perfect as long as he has Decent Wheels/Football Knowledge to go along with it.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Just call me a troll you wet wipe. No need to passive aggressively throw gifs around.

The 670th ranked player in the country ain’t the #1 safety. 😮 How controversial!

I think he’s a hard hitter with a nose for the ball and could probably really help us. But that doesn’t matter because it’s not pure, unadulterated sunshine. But go on being the leader of that mob dude. It suits you.

Don’t care if you are a troll or not , I’m stealing that “wet wipe “ comment , that’s funny as hell . 😂

Reactions: benholt06

are you the love letter guy?

Always cracks me up to see the guys here who check out a rating given to a player a while back and act like it’s law.
John Slaughter is a hell of an athlete. Watch him camp there and get an offer. Maybe then you’ll think he’s good.
I’ll let you in on a secret. Most ppl have no idea they just want to complain. Hell ppl were complaining and hand wringing about Nico committing.

Always cracks me up to see the guys here who check out a rating given to a player a while back and act like it’s law.
John Slaughter is a hell of an athlete. Watch him camp there and get an offer. Maybe then you’ll think he’s good.

Not sure if you're talking to me or not.

I never said he wasn't good. Or even great.

Just asked about a remark made about Slaughter being the #1 ranked Safety on a recruiting site.

It was a factually incorrect statement, and I wasn't out to bust somebody's balls over it.

I hadn't checked his ranking from ON3 or ESPN. It was merely a question for information purposes...

Not sure if you're talking to me or not.

I never said he wasn't good. Or even great.

Just asked about a remark made about Slaughter being the #1 ranked Safety on a recruiting site.

It was a factually incorrect statement, and I wasn't out to bust somebody's balls over it.

I hadn't checked his ranking from ON3 or ESPN. It was merely a question for information purposes...
I must’ve missed the part where he said he was number 1 on a recruiting site. I can understand the confusion though.

VN Store

Back