Tickets for Sale or Free

Prices are ridiculous on secondary market. I love the Vols but just can’t justify the costs.

The only good thing about the secondary market is that you won’t get scammed. That’s what makes me nervous buying on the streets, FB, or someone i don’t know. So many counterfeit tix.

Prices are ridiculous on secondary market. I love the Vols but just can’t justify the costs.

The only good thing about the secondary market is that you won’t get scammed. That’s what makes me nervous buying on the streets, FB, or someone i don’t know. So many counterfeit tix.[/QUO

The only good thing about the secondary market is that you won’t get scammed. That’s what makes me nervous buying on the streets, FB, or someone i don’t know. So many counterfeit tix.
Those should start coming down in price. A lot of those secondary markets charge 10-15%.

That is a definite possibility when buying from scalpers.

I had extra tickets to sell at a football game and sold them for face value when the scalpers were wanting double and was paid with a fake $100.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
In general, vivid seats has a fee around 33% which is absurd. Ticketmaster and StubHub are less, somewhere around 18-22%.

Reactions: spyfish007
So how does it work Saturday? I assume we won’t know if Vols play first or 2nd game Saturday? And Vols will definitely play on Sunday, correct? Thinking about going Sat but two games may be a bit much in the heat.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Didn’t hear back from the seller above, so just got my ticket for tomorrow. last tickets are going quick on secondary market and at $130 people are going to snatch them up. If you use vivid seats use promo code SC15 for $15 off your order. My reserved chair back was $142 after fees.

VN Store

Back