Tickets for Sale or Free

Didn’t hear back from the seller above, so just got my ticket for tomorrow. last tickets are going quick on secondary market and at $130 people are going to snatch them up. If you use vivid seats use promo code SC15 for $15 off your order. My reserved chair back was $142 after fees.
$142 for both games on Friday?

Didn’t hear back from the seller above, so just got my ticket for tomorrow. last tickets are going quick on secondary market and at $130 people are going to snatch them up. If you use vivid seats use promo code SC15 for $15 off your order. My reserved chair back was $142 after fees.
Glad you got a ticket! 🍊👍😀

My very informal survey of stubhub shows the lowest asking price Knoxville regional tickets (package for all games as well as individual tickets for host team games) are the highest on stubhub than any other tickets. The Blacksburg regional looks like the second most expensive lowest asking price. And the asking price for the Knoxville tickets are far higher than Blacksburg.

I’m surprised Blacksburg isn’t higher. Went to a game there this season. Very nice facility. I’m not well versed in Virginia Tech baseball history, but I bet it’s been a long time since they have hosted and been ranked this high. What’s interesting at Virginia Tech is they don’t have as many actual seats as LNS, but they have massive general admission areas. I’m curious how many they’ll pack in.

What’s your plans for Sunday? I can beat stub hub prices, you’ll just have to sit next to me.

Does anybody have anything available for Sunday at 7? Figured I would check here first before I give Vivid or Stub Hub my money. Thanks!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back