Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those frustrating games for Liverpool. Opponent has one shot on goal, and it beats them. One of the maddening things about soccer… it only takes one play.

I’ve never seen so many fouls uncalled. Both teams were very physically, hooking, grabbing, and throwing to the ground with little called. Not the worst thing.

That Madrid keeper did it all. An average keeper lets at least three goals in.

Sigh

Speaking of soccer, Ukraine and Scotland play Wednesday! Then the winner plays Wales on Sunday to get into our World Cup group.

I'm thinking anyone but Wales. Bale could be a handful.

View attachment 459105We are in a room and comfortable. She’s ok for now. We are still waiting on cultures but that will take a couple days. She’s feeding good and using the bathroom good. She can see out of her left eye so that’s great for the fussiness. Her right one is swollen though. She’s just really tired and needs her rest, but we have been taken care of extremely well and our surgeon, Dr. Golinko, is a rockstar. Thank you for asking and thank you all of VN for thinking about our little girl.
Continued prayers for this beautiful little girl. God is in control

I started using that "oh sure, sure" gif so often that I now say that to my wife all the time.

Now I just need to incorporate "I don't believe you"...could be a risky move though 😂

I have to catch myself from saying That’s what she said” all the time. It’s a natural response.

TWSS.

Don’t post much but hoping someone can help me out. Wife just found this alive in a glue trap in basement area. What do you guys think. Ill just say she is freaking out a little lol.

first pic is baby black snake. 2nd is rat snake

Attachments

• F4E53750-072E-47D0-B2BE-12C000FC4BC2.png
    F4E53750-072E-47D0-B2BE-12C000FC4BC2.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 26
  • A42277DD-05C3-4820-AFDA-0E15A22700A3.png
    A42277DD-05C3-4820-AFDA-0E15A22700A3.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 26
Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.
Great news, prayers answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back