Endzone countdown to Top Gun: Maverick Extravaganza

The two girls that stayed with my daughter last night are going with us, and they'd never seen the first, so they watched it last night.

Reactions: Behr
I was kinda disappointed but it wasn't all the movies fault. It wasn't loud enough, the lady in front of me, it poured down rain and I got soaked before I got inside so I was wet and uncomfortable.

I wanted more of the Penny Benjamin and Maverick back story. Evidently they'd been together between Top Gun and Maverick. I also wanted more depth with the Rooster story. Maverick told Penny he promised Meg before she died...wait What?....so he held him back. I wanted more about that and wanted to see Penny tell Rooster about it and...you know, more!

But I still loved it.
And I still liked the original better.

Last edited:
I was kinda disappointed but it wasn't all the movies fault. It wasn't loud enough, the lady in front of me, it poured down rain and I got soaked before I got inside so I was wet and uncomfortable.

I wanted more of the Penny Benjamin and Maverick back story. Evidently they'd been together between Top Gun and Maverick. I also wanted more depth with the Rooster story. Maverick told Penny he promised Meg before she died...wait What?....so he held him back. I wanted more about that and wanted to see Penny tell Rooster about it and...you know, more!

But I still loved it.
5baf9c79bcf37a08691c3252a22e9632.jpg

But I still loved it.
Maverick also held him self back because of it that's what made the Ice man part so good he told him to let it go and then he did and made him his wing man

I would have had to have told them off and got up and moved.
I was going to but 1, there wasn't a seat right behind me and I didn't want to go up any further and 2, I reserved that seat and I didn't feel like moving to another thst wasn't mine.

I lived and I don't see me going back to the theater ever again. I can't think of anything that would get me back.

I was going to but 1, there wasn't a seat right behind me and I didn't want to go up any further and 2, I reserved that seat and I didn't feel like moving to another thst wasn't mine.

I lived and I don't see me going back to the theater ever again. I can't think of anything that would get me back.
Not even Tay Tay dancin neckit on the theater screen???

I agree with the backstory stuff, but d iui d love it. The action, especiallytge last 30 minutes almost nerve wracking! It was good though, thoughts was gone a couple of times, and Ice Man passing hurt

And Jennifer Connelly 😘😘. Still love me some Jennifer Connelly!
She's way better than what little screen time she had. There was a great actress with a great story right there waving hands and screaming. And we got pretty much nothing.

But yeah, it was still enjoyable. Rooster looked like Goose with darker hair.

She's way better than what little screen time she had. There was a great actress with a great story right there waving hands and screaming. And we got pretty much nothing.

But yeah, it was still enjoyable. Rooster looked like Goose with darker hair.
Absolutely on the spoiler. I can't add spoiler to this, I'll post below, wondering if you noticed

did you notice at the very end when maverick went out to see her, and rooster was looking at his pictures he had hanging. There was one of them two, just like the one with Maverick and goose? He tapped it as the scene ended.

did you notice at the very end when maverick went out to see her, and rooster was looking at his pictures he had hanging. There was one of them two, just like the one with Maverick and goose? He tapped it as the scene ended.
Yes. The nostalgia parts were my favorite part of it.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back