Endzone countdown to Top Gun: Maverick Extravaganza

I just left the RF because I got bored and I come over here to see NorCal’s Kermit gif???????? This is the best y’all can come up with? Where’s the real 95 or Ron? At least they make it interesting and somewhat clea.......nm.

I just left the RF because I got bored and I come over here to see NorCal’s Kermit gif???????? This is the best y’all can come up with? Where’s the real 95 or Ron? At least they make it interesting and somewhat clea.......nm.
You just don't understand our intelligence.

I have sent certified emails to all important Zoners and asked them to join me in protecting us all, and also helping you with tough love. I'm waiting on 1 more confirmation and once we're all on the same page, no one will be "liking" any of your posts that include a gif, meme, WTF, bite me, whippersnapper, you suck, lulz, got the meats, or waterwold.

You're a good person that just does bad things and we wouldn't be doing this if we didn't care about you. You're good enough, you're smart enough and doggone it people like you. But you need help.

Prayers, lil buddy.

Reactions: Souce
I have sent certified emails to all important Zoners and asked them to join me in protecting us all, and also helping you with tough love. I'm waiting on 1 more confirmation and once we're all on the same page, no one will be "liking" any of your posts that include a gif, meme, WTF, bite me, whippersnapper, you suck, lulz, got the meats, or waterwold.

You're a good person that just does bad things and we wouldn't be doing this if we didn't care about you. You're good enough, you're smart enough and doggone it people like you. But you need help.

Prayers, lil buddy.
b74.gif

Reactions: rocytop2624
Going again Friday.

Was going to go tomorrow, but when I looked again it was sold out.
Why not just host a private showing on yer yacht? You giving yer servants the weekend off for Memorial Day?

Gonna go early tomorrow. Middle brat is working today, and she wants to go.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back