Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
rooting for the 3-6-6 model, by the way. Seems like the best, and the one that would allow us to play the most conference opponents, and get some new scenery.

Whatever happens, I just hope they don't try to hold neutral site games in Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, New Orleans, Nashville, Charlotte. I'm ok with rotating the SEC Championship, especially if we do end up implementing our own playoff. But I want to go see other campuses, and I want to host more fanbases.

SMH
946AE1FC-302D-4655-A652-F367D525DDFC.jpeg

Again - the other schools could overrule Sankey's decision if they just would. Maybe they find it a good thing to keep their own guys' mouths shut.

As a Vol fan I want Sankey canned today. I want Saban suspended and drug by everybody for a period of time. He violated the rules. Sankey did not call him out and discipline him. So Jimbo responded to the BS. Not a Jimbo fan, but he absolutely should have stood up publicly to it all. Had Sankey done the right thing, it goes away without damage to the other coaches and schools. He didn't - he showed his continued favoritism of all things Bama and Saban. Screw that guy.

But money keeps the rest of them from doing the right thing with the two a-holes. It shouldn't, but it does.

rooting for the 3-6-6 model, by the way. Seems like the best, and the one that would allow us to play the most conference opponents, and get some new scenery.

Whatever happens, I just hope they don't try to hold neutral site games in Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, New Orleans, Nashville, Charlotte. I'm ok with rotating the SEC Championship, especially if we do end up implementing our own playoff. But I want to go see other campuses, and I want to host more fanbases.
Nashville ain't neutral, we do have two SEC schools here. Candy and Tennessee !!!!

Reactions: bigorange
Addison family to Pitt, evidently…

View attachment 457788
Seriously, why would they do that? Why burn all those bridges. Those were his brothers for most of his career. Now that he is taking the money and running, his family is going to treat the players and the staff that helped develop him like that? Lame af.

Do away with the Divisions and traditional rivalries and play a rotating 8 game SEC schedule where you add 2 new teams and drop 2 each year always rotating between a home and away with each team. I know the uproar about the rivalries but with Texas coming on board who wouldn't want us playing them every year in the BATTLE OF THE ORANGE for example, so who do you drop, Bama or Vandy and Ky. which are traditional wins. The SEC Championship could be played between the top two or as my understanding of a potential NCAA Playoff (which may never happen because of a Super League) where the top two teams in each league go to the playoffs. Things are changing but I'm not sure how good or bad the changes are going to be for the average fan.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back