Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a week! My son graduated Austin Peay last week Summa Cum Laude. My daughter got married to a fantastic guy over the weekend. I turned 50 yesterday. And my amazing wife and I will celebrate 25 years on Wednesday. Life is good. Cheers Morans
Congrats

Let’s Go Peay!!!!

What a week! My son graduated Austin Peay last week Summa Cum Laude. My daughter got married to a fantastic guy over the weekend. I turned 50 yesterday. And my amazing wife and I will celebrate 25 years on Wednesday. Life is good. Cheers Morans
Congrats on the sex!

It's true in some ways. He got his mom's study habits, I was a terrible student, took me forever to grow up. But I was the math/science parent. His mom has many talents but math and science aren'tpart of her skill set.
I am not your wife. I don’t know why you are talking about me.

I ♥️ peanut butter. I feel betrayed. Just polished off a jar this afternoon of a recalled lot. Wonder how long until I die. If I go, remember me well.

View attachment 457234
If this is you...

R.ae32b3b83c84004dad9a2c56f2beaff7

tenor.gif

See a doctor immediately.

I ♥️ peanut butter. I feel betrayed. Just polished off a jar this afternoon of a recalled lot. Wonder how long until I die. If I go, remember me well.

View attachment 457234
Pretty sure I got it a couple weeks ago. Was at my in laws and we all had JIF creamy peanut butter at some point, and all of us got violently ill. They had since thrown out the jar so we couldn't check code to be sure, but it was on the list of types and sizes that were possibly contaminated, and lots of others in Missouri got sick from it too.

Record: 49-7 (25-5)
Runs: 526 vs 150 🥴
HRs: 137 vs 51
ERA: 2.37 vs 9.15

View attachment 457229
It still bums me out that stupid last place Kentucky was the only team to take a series from us this year...but that's just baseball.

I hope we win the postseason. I really don't want to hear all the rival jackasses running their mouth about it...they are just waiting for us to fail...but winning it all is just so hard no matter how good your team is.

Baseball is just too random to expect a title...you run into a couple of crappy umps and hot pitchers, while your pitchers have a couple of off days and you are done.

View attachment 457234
If you would eat legit PB (Peter Pan), you wouldn’t be wondering if you will still be alive this morning or not.

View attachment 457234

We were about to open ours - same lot, larger size, involved in the recall. I do eulogies pretty well if you want one at your funeral. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back