War in Ukraine

Exactly. So was Russia's goal to take Kyiv? No. Was it because they COULDN'T take Kyiv? No. As Mariupol shows, they can take large well protected Ukrainian cities, when they want to. Now, are there more logistical challenges to taking Kyiv? Of course, but this notion that Russia wanted to take it but couldn't is quite honestly ridiculous. They didn't have near the manpower or logistics to do it. So either their leadership was ridiculously incompetent in regards to Kyiv but quite brilliant in Mariupol, or their goal was never to take Kyiv and those who say Kyiv was a feint are likely accurate in their assessment.
Changing them goal posts defeat after defeat. Bless your heart Comrade.

Russia couldnt take Kyiv. Know how I know? They didn't take Kyiv. Science.

Again the argument that Ukraine/the west is just as bad as Russia, but only criticism for the West.

Until you can actually balance your rhetoric dont try convincing anyone you care about the truth.
I have balanced my rhetoric. You all get outraged when the rhetoric doesn't match your own.

Both of these systems are significant upgrades, but require training.

Yep, as an ordnance technician responsible for repairing the old Hawk system radars, the Ordnance school at Redstone was about 9 months. I have no idea how long the Artillery schools for operation and maintenance were, but you can't just send systems with no people trained in operations, maintenance, and logistics. Without our troops to operate and support complex systems, that's a whole lot of lead time. That's the very reason the process has been to send Russian systems the Ukrainians are familiar with and backfill the losing NATO countries with our weaponry and supposedly temporary support. Some stuff is pretty simple, but on the other end of the spectrum you have very complex and difficult to maintain systems like new fighter aircraft.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Yep, as an ordnance technician responsible for repairing the old Hawk system radars, the Ordnance school at Redstone was about 9 months. I have no idea how long the Artillery schools for operation and maintenance were, but you can't just send systems with no people trained in operations, maintenance, and logistics. Without our troops to operate and support complex systems, that's a whole lot of lead time. That's the very reason the process has been to send Russian systems the Ukrainians are familiar with and backfill the losing NATO countries with our weaponry and supposedly temporary support. Some stuff is pretty simple, but on the other end of the spectrum you have very complex and difficult to maintain systems like new fighter aircraft.

I hope US military or non-military "advisors" are not involved in theater.

Just judging from the clothes people are wearing in this video and the long shadows, I'd guess this was recorded in early March at the latest.
Uhh, you do know that St. Petersburg is slightly further north than Juneau, AK, right?

Also, the ruble wasn't at 62:1 in March. If he would have staged that back in March, then he is a genius.
Obviously, you didn't watch the video.

Uhh, you do know that St. Petersburg is slightly further north than Juneau, AK, right?

Also, the ruble wasn't at 62:1 in March. If he would have staged that back in March, then he is a genius.
Obviously, you didn't watch the video.
...like by 60 miles. YOU SHOWED HIM!! lol.

These crippling sanctions. When will the West show mercy on the people of Russia?

They used to show these same type films in the 60s and 70s. What they didn't tell you then was that only party members were allowed to shop in those stores. One reason to not believe it is that its too well stocked.

They used to show these same type films in the 60s and 70s. What they didn't tell you then was that only party members were allowed to shop in those stores. One reason to not believe it is that its too well stocked.
That’s different that was old Soviet Russia and clearly no Russian wants to fall back to those ways.

1653173282655.jpeg

VN Store

Back