Vaccine or not?

Here’s another “warning” about this fall. It’s all a part of a plan.
The AP Interview: US 'vulnerable' to COVID without new shots
Funding not available, shots won’t be available til spring, people will be at grave risk, need all means to protect vulnerable til new vaccine is ready in spring, must provide unrestricted mail in voting to allow vulnerable to take place in our election process without fear of death from a terrible disease.

Meanwhile, at restaurants, bars, football stadiums and basketball arenas…..

Funding not available, shots won’t be available til spring, people will be at grave risk, need all means to protect vulnerable til new vaccine is ready in spring, must provide unrestricted mail in voting to allow vulnerable to take place in our election process without fear of death from a terrible disease.

Meanwhile, at restaurants, bars, football stadiums and basketball arenas…..

Please tell me that by now the majority of Americans see through their charade and will simply ignore them. Something tells me the sheep will continue to line up by the millions.

Reactions: VolinWayne
But wait, there’s more. New modeling studies show you can still be spreading this deadly plague without even knowing it. Maybe to a loved one. Maybe to a co-worker. Maybe to a classmate.

Maybe to the person next to you in line to vote.

Most COVID transmission is still asymptomatic

Who’s still listening to this stuff? Almost everyone I know and those I work with, even the ones who were terrified of COVID, have quietly moved on.

Appalling California Bill Will Allow Children as Young as 12 to Consent to Vaccinations at School Without Parents' Knowledge

605a101a-f8e0-4d15-b308-8960b705891c-860x475.jpg

The parent revolution may have officially begun in Loudoun County, Virginia, but is has matriculated all the way to the West Coast as parents across the state of California have begun mobilizing to take back their school boards and fight back against some of the most dystopian policies the United States has ever seen.

An example of the increasingly oppressive overreach of Sacramento is Senate Bill 866 (SB866), which passed out of the California State Senate on Thursday. SB866 – otherwise known as the Teens Choose Vaccines Act – will allow school children ages 12 and older to consent to vaccinations at school without the consent or knowledge of their parents.

Appalling California Bill Will Allow Children as Young as 12 to Consent to Vaccinations at School Without Parents' Knowledge

Yet here you and the usual suspects are, constantly talking about COVID

I assumed all people would understand from the context: they’ve moved on from the constant fear mongering from the likes of Fauci and others. They’ve stopped obsessing over the fear and letting it control their lives.

I was never in that camp, but we’ll be talking about COVID for years to come. If you’re going to get all salty about it just find another thread.

Reactions: allvol123
I assumed all people would understand from the context: they’ve moved on from the constant fear mongering from the likes of Fauci and others. They’ve stopped obsessing over the fear and letting it control their lives.

I was never in that camp, but we’ll be talking about COVID for years to come. If you’re going to get all salty about it just find another thread.
I'm not salty about anything. Just an observation. Lots of people will be talking about it for years to come. Mostly people from both sides of the argument looking for a boogeyman to rail against.

Right... cause this isn't a circle jerk of an internet thread... it's really a noble effort to preserve and memorialize history that would otherwise be lost to humanity.

With all the lies that are coming out about the whole Covid pandemic, is there a better place than here that you would recommend that we go to for the truth ? Don’t even try to say the CDC

With all the lies that are coming out about the whole Covid pandemic, is there a better place than here that you would recommend that we go to for the truth ? Don’t even try to say the CDC
I don't care where you get your information.

Edit: do you actually believe that people are seriously coming into this thread with an honest search for information and an open mind at this point? There isn't a person here who didnt make up their mind a year or more ago.

Last edited:

Edit: do you actually believe that people are seriously coming into this thread with an honest search for information and an open mind at this point? There isn't a person here who didnt make up their mind a year or more ago.

Just as much as I believe a federal agency that gets paid by our government . The only difference is there are still people here that will discuss the lies as they come to light . So again do you have a better suggestion than supporting Freak and getting free info from people willing to discuss it ?

Reactions: VolinWayne

I’ve gotten a lot of information here that I otherwise wouldn’t have seen. That’s typically what happens when a group of people are all sharing opinion and information.

Just as much as I believe a federal agency that gets paid by our government . The only difference is there are still people here that will discuss the lies as they come to light . So again do you have a better suggestion than supporting Freak and getting free info from people willing to discuss it ?

We need to shut this one down and lock it up. Clark’s come in and preaching at everyone.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back