Vaccine or not?

Just as much as I believe a federal agency that gets paid by our government . The only difference is there are still people here that will discuss the lies as they come to light . So again do you have a better suggestion than supporting Freak and getting free info from people willing to discuss it ?
A simple "you're right, Clark," would have sufficed. I told you, I don't care where you get your covid info. I get mine from my doctor.

You seem to have changed from trying to avoid repeating history to a quest for knowledge. Goalpost is all over the place with you.

A simple "you're right, Clark," would have sufficed. I told you, I don't care where you get your covid info. I get mine from my doctor.

You seem to have changed from trying to avoid repeating history to a quest for knowledge. Goalpost is all over the place with you.

That’s a pretty dumb post , history is full of knowledge and that’s actually how you gain it by paying attention to history . If you don’t care why bother asking me what I believe about the info on here ? Drs are wrong every day just like any human being , ask one and if they are honest they will tell you that . My goalposts don’t move .

I'm not salty about anything. Just an observation. Lots of people will be talking about it for years to come. Mostly people from both sides of the argument looking for a boogeyman to rail against.
They will be studying the Covid Response long after we’re gone.

I’ve been on a history kick lately mostly early founding fathers , the leas up to the revolution and post declaration into public office / life . Everyone could stand a good dose of history and reality as a reminder .
I hope you have been enjoying John Adams?

That’s a pretty dumb post , history is full of knowledge and that’s actually how you gain it by paying attention to history . If you don’t care why bother asking me what I believe about the info on here ? Drs are wrong every day just like any human being , ask one and if they are honest they will tell you that . My goalposts don’t move .
Well we started out with not repeating history and moved to how to get covid info.

If we shut the Covid thread down, where would the idiots come to post that we should shut this thread down?

It’s as if there is a reward for posting the dumbest crap.

Health authorities in Scotland have launched an investigation after a mystery surge in deaths of newborn babies, the second time the phenomenon has been recorded in the space of six months.

A report by the Herald newspaper highlights the “very unusual” spike in deaths of babies, with the alarm being raised after 18 infants died within four weeks of birth in March.

That same control limit was also breached in September last year, when 21 neonatal deaths were reported, the first time this had occurred since records began.

“The neonatal mortality rate was 5.1 per 1,000 live births in September and 4.6 per 1,000 in March, against an average of 1.49 per 1000 in 2019,” reports the newspaper.

Investigation Launched After 'Mystery' Surge In Deaths Of Newborn Babies | ZeroHedge

Mystery as investigation launched into 'very unusual' level of newborn baby deaths in Scotland

Health authorities in Scotland have launched an investigation after a mystery surge in deaths of newborn babies, the second time the phenomenon has been recorded in the space of six months.

A report by the Herald newspaper highlights the “very unusual” spike in deaths of babies, with the alarm being raised after 18 infants died within four weeks of birth in March.

That same control limit was also breached in September last year, when 21 neonatal deaths were reported, the first time this had occurred since records began.

“The neonatal mortality rate was 5.1 per 1,000 live births in September and 4.6 per 1,000 in March, against an average of 1.49 per 1000 in 2019,” reports the newspaper.

Investigation Launched After 'Mystery' Surge In Deaths Of Newborn Babies | ZeroHedge

Mystery as investigation launched into 'very unusual' level of newborn baby deaths in Scotland
This is mis- or dis- or mal-information or whatever the leftoid NPCs call it these days.

I know you directed that at doc. No, I'm not a doctor and yes I could be wrong in my opinions. This article ends with the summary below. Notice how they use the words "may not" instead of "will not". Personally at this point I'd much rather live with this particular "may not" while at the same time being able to say that I "will not" ever have to worry about side effects of any type from taking this particular vaccine.

"Our results demonstrate that Omicron infection enhances preexisting immunity elicited by vaccines but, on its own, may not confer broad protection against non-Omicron variants in unvaccinated individuals."

Last edited:
The jump is from the FDA authorizing it for use in that age group to the CDC recommending it in that age group to government requiring it.

It should absolutely be authorized to be used in the 5-11 age group as an option for those kids who are truly immune compromised or at high risk after discussion with parents and physician.

However, we have clearly seen that the FDA authorization leads straight to CDC recommendation for all and attempts by government to mandate it for all.

What a groundbreaking discovery: infection with one strain of a virus "might not" protect against another strain? Crazy. I wonder if "vaccination" with a particular strain might not protect, either (hint, it obviously did not).

It is interesting that this article even mentions that infection with omicron is usually so mild that it doesn't even rouse a typical immune response. Sounds scary!

What a groundbreaking discovery: infection with one strain of a virus "might not" protect against another strain? Crazy. I wonder if "vaccination" with a particular strain might not protect, either (hint, it obviously did not).

It is interesting that this article even mentions that infection with omicron is usually so mild that it doesn't even rouse a typical immune response. Sounds scary!

You’re not actually supposed to read anything more than the headline and the Tweet.

VN Store

Back