Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @SoilVol. I will give you 1,000 Frank bucks if you can tell me what this is, why it shows up in my landscaping every single year, and how to best get rid of it forever and ever.

View attachment 455301
Yeah I'd go with copperleaf. I'm not the best with broadleaf weeds because I just outsource that info to my weed science friends instead of self-memorization lol

I really like that TV and FA have consistently shaken the lineup up. Especially with Joyce getting the start today. We're going to need guys in the post season to perform in spots they aren't accustomed to. Would could have injuries and need a new batter to step up and we've got several that we can just plug in and not worry about.

Also, I assume Beam will get the start next Thursday?

I really like that TV and FA have consistently shaken the lineup up. Especially with Joyce getting the start today. We're going to need guys in the post season to perform in spots they aren't accustomed to. Would could have injuries and need a new batter to step up and we've got several that we can just plug in and not worry about.

Also, I assume Beam will get the start next Thursday?
I think it's more resting Beam and Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back