‘23 MS S John Slaughter (Tennessee commit)

Don’t know why we’d still be recruiting this hard if we didn’t want him. Mom deleting twitter and the tweet from him doesn’t connect dots very well. My guess is he’s a silent and just wants his moment to be meaningful. I’ll go out on a limb and say he commits on Mother’s Day.

Did Turrentine take his spot? I know that is a portal transfer but frees up a spot elsewhere. 🤷

John Slaughter believes he still might be a few months away from announcing his college decision, and he has yet to take his first official visit. But one of the dozen teams currently pursuing him has already caught his attention enough for him to admit he has a leader in mind.

The Class of 2023 safety from Southaven High School, located just outside Memphis, Tenn., said Tennessee is standing out most to him going into the final days of his junior year. He’s already planning to visit the Vols twice within the next several weeks, and Tennessee is the only school that’s currently scheduled to host him on an official visit.

Top of our safety board so for sure a take, AP is thinking Late June-Early July. I think his mom tweeted July 1st
Around the top or are you saying he's the #1 safety in the country we are after? Are we offering him a good sized NIL deal near 7 figures or any idea what he would go for?

Thanks

Around the top or are you saying he's the #1 safety in the country we are after? Are we offering him a good sized NIL deal near 7 figures or any idea what he would go for?

Thanks
I'm saying he's the top of the safety meaning he is numero uno on the safety board
1. Slaughter
2. Whoever

Reactions: PA Vol and Devo182

VN Store

Back