Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That and Golden Corral are mainstays on vacation for us….. shoneys going to vacation for breakfast in the morning….. Golden Corral coming home…. I have four kids and have found letting them over eat on those two occasions saves a lot of whining and stopping.
I guess I prefer having direct control of the menu. I end up cooking breakfast for kids.

Weird little fact……

Just found out I’m related to Evan Russell.
Kinda cool……I guess hitting a round ball well runs in the family

I just found out that I'm related to the mutt down the street. The family is not to happy, something about bloodline. Seems like a good guy but he does bark a lot, kinda goes with the name Roscoe I guess. Since we don't have opposable thumbs we really can't ask for much.

Latest Athletic article mentions TN as a potential enforcement target for the NCAA and their new NIL rules. Here it comes. Are they going to make an example out of us?

Spyre Sports, a Tennessee-specific collective whose co-founders are former agents, does not hide the fact the collective visit with recruits during the process, which would seemingly be in direct violation of the NCAA’s booster rules……. Since the beginning of time it’s been important to the NCAA that boosters not be involved in the recruiting process, and for 10 months that was ignored,” said an NIL industry source. “It will likely not be ignored any further. But someone will need to be made an example of.”.

Latest Athletic article mentions TN as a potential enforcement target for the NCAA and their new NIL rules. Here it comes.
Lol they are not boosters though, so how can they be in violation of what the ncaa is trying to regulate?…the athletic needs to get their facts straight

I'd like to see the NCAA come in and try to enforce something retroactively. What a joke! That's one of the fundamental elements of law. You can't be retroactively charged for something that was legal when you originally did it. The Athletic article showed the hand of most of the NIL collectives. They'll scream antitrust the minute an NIL collective gets a notice of allegations.

They are considered booster by the NCAA apparently
Now they are since we are seeing recruiting success against Bama and UGA.

Thinking this through, it's not about stopping us, it's to slow us and others on the forefront of NIL down in order for them to catch up. They are causing a stink so they don't get left behind. As the Maxim says put on more steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back