The WRASSLIN’ Thread

He really wants to be a booker so I say let him try with NXT. (to a certain degree)
If you saw the post-mania media hour he did, you might not think that. He talked multiple times about how miserable he was being in control. I think he wants no part of that. Said it really frustrated him that worried what fans would think/say, so he immediately eliminated himself from ever being AEW champ, then people got mad that he was never going to get a run as champ. He hated that there was no winning. He said he just wants to wrestle because that's what he is and that's what he loves. You could very easily tell that he was genuine.

Cody better hope to get a push fast. He'll end up going she the US/Intercontinental titles or in a thrown tie tag team, before its over with. He can cut a decent promo but he doesn't have it in ring. His shtick gets old after a while.

I think they should give him an initial title push. Then play into the Dusty thing and give him a Kayfabe leadership roll in NXT.
Dustin is the most talented Rhodes... still.

Idk that there is help for sunny at this point.

Rip to the man that lost his life.
Multiple people have tried to help her. A few I know personally. She will be all in on everything for a couple of weeks, and work hard and do everything right. But then, it's like a switch is flipped and she goes right back to who she was and the things she was doing.

I like it
It makes sense since they used to do it with ROH. There is potential for some great matches for sure. I have to wonder if Impact will get involved as well. They have had tons of crossovers with NJPW and ROH lately. Not to mention there are 2 ROH women's world champions right now.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
It makes sense since they used to do it with ROH. There is potential for some great matches for sure. I have to wonder if Impact will get involved as well. They have had tons of crossovers with NJPW and ROH lately. Not to mention there are 2 ROH women's world champions right now.
If you could make one AEW/NJPW match that we've not seen, what would it be?

I was thinking Sammy vs Kota Ibushi, but i like yours too. Bryan Danielson vs ZSJ would be fun.
Both of those would be great.

I'd also like to see Taiji Ishimori vs Pac and Penta vs either El Desperado or Evil.

Hiromu Takahashi vs Ricky Starks too.

So many possibilities.

Dax and Cash was awesome.

I was hoping for better from Deeb and Shida. It was a good match, but the pacing felt kind of off.

The ladder match was awesome. I hope Sky keeps the TNT belt for a while.

The 10-man tag was better than I expected.

Curious what is going on with Christian and the Jurassic boys. Christian seems to be changing his personality a bit.

VN Store

Back