Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NCAA derives its power from its member schools. The majority of the top schools are engaging in the "collective" model. The NCAA may attempt to change things, but when it comes to punishment, I doubt anything happens. Too many schools are using this model. And SCOTUS is the one that opened the door. So I just don't see much, other than maybe some reform, to come from this.
The NCAA is going to back it's big dogs because they are worried about losing their grip, i.e. Saban and Smart. They had a stranglehold on the conference and now they are legit worried so they get their attack dogs on those that are a step ahead of them. They enjoy the model of paying under the table because they were so successful with it and we had their cronies watching every minute over us. They had a team where everyone had a new car years ago and no one batted and eye. Screw the NCAA.

Hey, Morans. My basal carcinoma biopsy came back with still present cancer cells. My doctor is recommending Mohs surgery or possibly radiation. I am already leaning towards the Mohs, but wanted to know if anyone had advice before I make my final decision. @VolsDoc81TX

Thank you.
Take the Mohs first. I have had it. you can always take radiation as a last resort. I wish you nothing but the best. May God bless you.

Even Jamie Newman thinks that take is too hot to handle

Man...that guy opted out of the COVID year after transferring to Georgia then just bounced. He managed to get on with the Eagles but got cut, appears to be playing in Canada.

He appeared in a total of 19 games in his college career of 4 years (counting the opt-out year at Georgia). No clue why he thought he'd proved enough to get drafted or make the NFL but he did.

Man...that guy opted out of the COVID year after transferring to Georgia then just bounced. He managed to get on with the Eagles but got cut, appears to be playing in Canada.

He appeared in a total of 19 games in his college career of 4 years (counting the opt-out year at Georgia). No clue why he thought he'd proved enough to get drafted or make the NFL but he did.
I would say what he walked away from at Georgia makes this one of the all time worst draft decision makings

Reactions: UTJoe and MoCo_Vol

Because a few mock drafts said he would at the beginning of the year.

Hey, Morans. My basal carcinoma biopsy came back with still present cancer cells. My doctor is recommending Mohs surgery or possibly radiation. I am already leaning towards the Mohs, but wanted to know if anyone had advice before I make my final decision. @VolsDoc81TX

Thank you.

Hope all goes well, good to have caught it early enough to have some options! Best of luck

Douchefromthemachine cracks his knuckles..

860.gif

Nope. I'm good, McDips**t. Besides, if there was a heaven and hell, the experience would hypothetically be custom-tailored to provide maximum suffering. Therefore, it would play "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden (aka the soundtrack to the biggest mistake and my one biggest regret of my life) non-stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back