Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
really, nothing for this?

the-office-michael-scott.gif

I'm at work trying to close the books for April. Somebody will have to take over for a few days...
SimplisticWeakGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

Like many of you, this site has become a part of my everyday life. I created this account as a teenager and check it when I wake up, ten times (or more) throughout the day, and one last time before bed every night. Was fortunate enough to attend and graduate from UT for four years and I still remember being in awe the first time as a freshman when I could read Volnation and look up and look out my Geology class’ window and see Neyland sitting on the river all at the same time. This is a place I’ve shared time with through the highs and lows of life, and I’m lucky enough to be blessed to say that I just received the best news a man could receive: I’m going to be a dad! So excited to finally be able to say that myself after seeing so many blessed with the same gift through my 10+ years on this site! It doesn’t even feel real yet!

This is such a special community with so many great morans! Thank you all for the countless laughs! Here’s to a NCAA DI Baseball National Title this spring and double-digit win football season this fall. GBO!
Congrats Big Daddy! Way to get it done. Lol

I hope they whip the ever loving dog **** out if everyone. So happy for Kellie, esp after all the naysayers.

Bbbbut she's not Pat!
I’m a Kellie fan but now the pressure to win will be ten fold….It will not be pretty around volnation if they struggle a little.

Last edited:
Troll. A very stupid troll. "Talk more technical" 😂
View attachment 452152
Pruitt was like a guy with a 5th grade education that tried to learn advanced calculus from Saban. He could say the words and fake it, but couldn't execute it into anything meaningful...because he was a fraud with a 5th grade education.

Heupel is like a Rhodes Scholar that has been perfecting a simple and yet absolutely dominant offensive scheme. And he can run it with one eye closed and twice on Sundays.

I'm at work trying to close the books for April. Somebody will have to take over for a few days...
SimplisticWeakGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif
Whoo boy. Goal #1 as a financial analyst...figure out more analysis, database, ERP, dashboard work that needs to be done and get off of closing duties for good. I can feel your pain from here! Definitely different from company to company though. I started only going after pure analytical positions...so many want you to be a day to day accountant or have closing duties, it's wild. Though iirc you're military, I'm guessing things are different. Just gotta convince em of some new big project to work on 😄

Reactions: Glitch
Retired Baseball coach where I work took the opportunity to "lecture" me about the Vols behavior this weekend. Said UT shouldn't have run up the score Friday and need to stop breaking the "unwritten rules". Are you kidding me? If it ain't written it ain't a rule. Baseball snobs are some of the worst.
Should’ve told him to call the NCAA to implement a run rule. If ya can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen

Like many of you, this site has become a part of my everyday life. I created this account as a teenager and check it when I wake up, ten times (or more) throughout the day, and one last time before bed every night. Was fortunate enough to attend and graduate from UT for four years and I still remember being in awe the first time as a freshman when I could read Volnation and look up and look out my Geology class’ window and see Neyland sitting on the river all at the same time. This is a place I’ve shared time with through the highs and lows of life, and I’m lucky enough to be blessed to say that I just received the best news a man could receive: I’m going to be a dad! So excited to finally be able to say that myself after seeing so many blessed with the same gift through my 10+ years on this site! It doesn’t even feel real yet!

This is such a special community with so many great morans! Thank you all for the countless laughs! Here’s to a NCAA DI Baseball National Title this spring and double-digit win football season this fall. GBO!
Technically you already are a dad. Congrats!!

Pruitt was like a guy with a 5th grade education that tried to learn advanced calculus from Saban. He could say the words and fake it, but couldn't execute it into anything meaningful...because he was a fraud with a 5th grade education.

Heupel is like a Rhodes Scholar that has been perfecting a simple and yet absolutely dominant offensive scheme. And he can run it with one eye closed and twice on Sundays.
The dude literally learned what asparagus is 15 years ago

Heading to the hospital nownfor my wife to be induced! First child on the way!
Congrats! We just had our second (and second boy) this afternoon at about 1 PM. Parker made his grand debut! Praise God.

Attachments

• 61C8F402-2435-4158-877E-C945C8C85A31.jpeg
    61C8F402-2435-4158-877E-C945C8C85A31.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • F80F1BD0-E7E5-4ED0-AB2C-719D8AD9EF13.jpeg
    F80F1BD0-E7E5-4ED0-AB2C-719D8AD9EF13.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
You know you are spoiled as a fan base when you are legitimately thinking “Best team of all time or bust.” 😂
We have a ton of new fans that don't know 💩 about baseball...it's aggravating. Why the hell can't we just be glad to have a great baseball team this year?

Rough weekend, dad's back home and will no longer receive treatment. Most of the paperwork on things has been handled at this point, but he's got at home hospice and we'll just try to cherish what time we have left with him.

Thank you to all you morans that have kept him and our family in your thoughts and prayers (or goat sacrifices if that's what you're into...)
So sorry! God bless all of you with treasured moments!

I think Pruitt knew most X's and O's but couldn't teach it to his pupils. I will never forget the first Auburn game when he knew where plays were going. However, the point of being a teacher is finding a way for your students to understand. His interference with the offense was dumb.

Heupel is relatable and guys want to learn, and he can scheme it up quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back