Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough weekend, dad's back home and will no longer receive treatment. Most of the paperwork on things has been handled at this point, but he's got at home hospice and we'll just try to cherish what time we have left with him.

Thank you to all you morans that have kept him and our family in your thoughts and prayers (or goat sacrifices if that's what you're into...)

View attachment 452079

Any commits this week??
I knew I felt it!

WelloffSimplisticChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif

The novel The Crying of Lot 49 by Pynchon deals with aspects of this. Been awhile since I read it. Don't remember the details.
I had to read it many moons ago as well. Have no idea what it is about.
Isn't there one of these sequences where Elmer Fudd keeps shooting himself in the face?

Rough weekend, dad's back home and will no longer receive treatment. Most of the paperwork on things has been handled at this point, but he's got at home hospice and we'll just try to cherish what time we have left with him.

Thank you to all you morans that have kept him and our family in your thoughts and prayers (or goat sacrifices if that's what you're into...)
So very, very sorry for all of you. Love and prayers to you and your family.

No UT players were ever forced to leave because of the investigation..

There's proof that Heupel even tried retaining kids that were recruited by Niedermeyer, or were rumored to be paid.

The NCAA never mandated punishment to players, nor were they ever questioned about their involvement.

All they wanted was the coaches involved. Mainly to get Pruitt out.

Eric Gray would have stayed at Tennessee, if Heupel retained Jay Graham..

He refused to retain Graham..

Graham still trains Gray in the offseason, that's why he chose a HS coaching job in TN, instead of joining Alabama's staff as ST coordinator and TE coach.

He turned down the RB coaching position that Gillespie took, because Danny White had assured Graham that himself, Garner, and Steele would be retained.

Which was lies.. Heupel didn't want any of them, and was forced to hire Garner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back