Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

In my opinion Catfish cabin in Jackson has better slaw and hush puppies. The only two places I will eat slaw so I consider both good.
I grew up eating both. Divorced parents one in Savannah other in Jackson.

Never been to the Catfish Cabin. Sounds Auburnesque. Pass.

giphy.gif

You seriously think that the government doesent have its hands in private school too?
Nope. They are on their own curriculum and schedule. Completely separate from the public school. Christian based out of a church.
All of those mask mandates and school from home crap the public kids had to do didn’t apply.

thets why I work my ass off for my kids to be in private school. Whatever it takes to keep the government from educating my kids.
Private schooling, in my experience, was waaay more left of center than what ive witnessed in public schooling.

Private schooling, in my experience, was waaay more left of center than what ive witnessed in public schooling.
Being that they’re private, you’ll see a wide variance based off of fundamental beliefs and mission. Big difference between and Protestant based school and a Arts centered school though both are private.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
They are targeting your kids in school.

We have kids graduating high school lacking basic math, language, scienec, and knowledge of history. Yet this needs to consume valuable instruction time? How about you teach kids math, language, science, and history and let parents decided what and when their kids learn about these other topics. The vast majority of parents don't want this taught in schools but public schools are shoving it down their throats. I hate how parents have too long sat on the side lines while the school systems pushed further and further into our roles as mentors and role models for our children. However, it is absolutely disgusting how they tell parents to shut up and go back to our corners while they continue to brainwash children starting as young as preschool. I tell you what. How about we don't shut up and you listen to us parents when it comes to what we will allow you to teach our children? How about that?

VN Store

Back