Transfer Portal 21-22

Tennessee dominated the portal. LSU could still reel in a couple players that would make them a top five in the portal as well. Baylor did well if and it is a big if they can control the ones they got.

If they get Owusu, which in thinking they might, they will be very tough.

I think Reese could be headed to LSU.

And I actually don’t think Baylor did that well. Van Gytenbeek is a good passer and has a nice shot but she lacks the athleticism to be an elite guard at a high level.

I maintain that Blackwell/Edwards. Is a HUGE experiment and we will have to see how that goes. They essentially play the same position so could end up taking minutes from one another. They look all Buddy Buddy now, but if it comes to that I doubt their friendship sustains.

Looks like Collen is trying to play more “postionless” because at this point they have no center. Unless Egbo is returning?

I have a feeling they have a big drop off this season. I said that last year, and they did struggle, but down the stretch Smith carried them. I think she had a strong personal desire to prove that staying wasn’t a mistake. Didn’t seem like team buy in as much as it was individual players doing it for their own reasons.

Last edited:
Gotta say it, from day 1 I said, NO ONE will outwork Kellie Jolly Harper.
Looks like our 2 new assistants, Sam and Joy, doing a fantastic job as well!
Keep showing those after game celebrations, they look like fun. If I were a recruit, I’d want to be there, too.

ROCKY TOP IS THE MOVE!

GO LADY VOLS!!!

excuse me while I take a summer long dance break.

I cannot wait for the season. I am dying right now yall. Jillian is the one I was really hoping for! Somebody needs to check on me later today 😭😭😭😭😭

That made me literally laugh out loud.

I feel you! I've never had a drug or alcohol addiction, but right now I can almost imagine what it must feel like. I'm jonesing pretty bad for Lady Vol basketball right now! 😵‍💫

VN Store

Back