‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb (Florida commit)

He is going to UF. No doubt in my mind. Hate it but everything is pointing that way.

Really depends on what we are offering him nil wise in contrast to what Florida is…if we want him Florida will have to at least match

What I relish most in Webb is the fan fun everyone imagines in a "CobbWebb" revival; but I see no reason to think we won't do even better if that doesn't pan out.

Last edited:
I didn’t say you were wrong, you were just bringing the mood down
R.cb0e060e970ff7318b8922f7632b2fc2

Yep, me too lol

I've for one simply maintained that any kid who's going to be making his 3rd commitment is never "done" until the fax rolls in as long as he's still being recruited. Especially if he's got 5 OVs planned. Now, UF has been the chalk pick for a while, and if he's in fact going to commit in May - before any OVs - then it's all but a done deal he'll commit to UF...in May. But does anyone think he'll abstain from visiting another campus between May and December?

When it comes to RB recruiting for us, Webb is looking increasingly unlikely for a variety of factors, including whatever odds we land Irving (and therefore likely only take one 2023 back); Robinson's visit May 6th, after which we'll have a very good sense for how deep we really are in that recruitment; and Dowdell's commitment on May 13th, for which we're probably Top 2.

We're of course in still recruiting Cobb as well.

VN Store

Back