‘23 AL RB Jeremiah Cobb (Auburn commit)

I definitely agree. I'm saying if he ends up at Auburn, I don't really see anyone else worth pursuing. I hope Rojas ends up at ILB and we pair him with Telander. Get a portal RB later. I think Webb is a dream, imo.
I thought RB was one you could wait to see who develops during the year...?

They would still be on the hook for close to a 20 mill buyout if they terminate him next year.. it’s the reason they didn’t do it this year
They're trying to go down the rabbit hole we did for 12 years and lead the country in buyout.

Reactions: HeadVol77
"Home run hitter", that's the way many college coaches are describing

Jeremiah Cobb when they talk to him about his ability at the next level. They aren't talking about baseball either, with more than 30 plus offers to his name, the speedy all-purpose back out of Montgomery, Alabama has plenty of programs that would like to add his play making ability to their roster.

With a sub-eleven 100m on the track, and programs looking to have more and more threats on their roster that can make plays in space, Cobb's recruitment really started to explode this past season. Cobb has been busy taking visits, working through his process, and he recently caught up with Rivals.com to discuss why Tennessee, North Carolina, Auburn, and Georgia are sticking out, how a few schools see him being used, and also his plans for the next few months.
Tennessee: "I’ve always liked Tennessee, they have been a great staff and I loved it when I was up there, being around their coaches was awesome. They talk to me about how they are going to run the ball a lot with me, use me out of the backfield running routes, get me in open space, make moves and be a playmaker for them."
North Carolina: "I really like North Carolina, I really do like running back coach (Larry) Porter and the whole coaching staff. It was fun when I went up there and got to meet all of them. They told me they will run the ball a lot with me and we can win a lot of ball games if I go there, which is cool to hear."
Auburn: "I like them a lot, it was awesome when I got to meet and talk with coach Cadillac (Williams) and the head coach, coach (Bryan) Harsin. They tell me how I will be able to play for them and how they will also use me out of the backfield."
Georgia: "I went up to Georgia a couple weeks ago and they didn’t offer, but they definitely gave that feeling that they ultimately would. I just really liked coach (Dell) McGee and it was awesome to be there."
Cobb wants to continue to take a few more unofficial visits, as he plans to visit Texas this Friday and then still wants to get down to Florida and LSU. He also has plans to camp with a few programs this summer, and said that Georgia would definitely be one of the camps he will hit.

As far as official visits and a decision go, Cobb mentioned that he would like to at least take a couple official visits this summer. However, in terms of a commitment, he doesn't really have anything planned, saying rather he believes it will be one of those, "when I know, I know" moments. For now though the Alabama four-star is "going with the flow and seeing what I like."
- Rivals

I really hope we land him. He's a stud. Had a great visit to Auburn and they lead so we need to get him back up soon. Have another Junior Day thing in May. Really hoping we can bring him up for that and get Jourdan Thomas (same high school) in his ear
Why in the hell would anyone choose Auburn right now with the dumpster fire it is?

VN Store

Back