'22 AZ WR Kyler Kasper (Oregon commit)

Key portion of this interview to me is when he said he saw the forecast and almost canceled his visit and dropped TN from his list completely till a TN fan on Twitter let him know this was unusual weather and that he’s still a great fit for the offense. Thank god for that person. LOL
I watched it twice and never heard that part. Blue font? Lol

Key portion of this interview to me is when he said he saw the forecast and almost canceled his visit and dropped TN from his list completely till a TN fan on Twitter let him know this was unusual weather and that he’s still a great fit for the offense. Thank god for that person. LOL
🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

Reactions: StoVol
This kid seemed to like the visit but more reserved about where TN stands. Seems like this one is wide open and will be a battle

This kid seemed to like the visit but more reserved about where TN stands. Seems like this one is wide open and will be a battle
I think a lot of us are just getting too excited and need to realize signing day isn't till December.

Gonna have a long way to go with a lot of dudes. It was just incredible to get Nico when we did.

giphy.gif

Gotta hold off Iowa !
If a coach did what he did for guys like Tillman and they get a QB like Nico who you've seen balling out and he's calling me telling me to come play with him in the best conference in college football. I'm packing for Knoxville because you know the NIL is also gonna be there

If a coach did what he did for guys like Tillman and they get a QB like Nico who you've seen balling out and he's calling me telling me to come play with him in the best conference in college football. I'm packing for Knoxville because you know the NIL is also gonna be there
I think it's a done deal. Just wants to sit down with his dad after the visit excitement wears off. I think they pitched him in the Tillman role and Tate in the Payton role but on steroids.

If this kid (Tate, too)...if they go anywhere else...ill say it; yeah, i'll say it, and mean it...I don't want the dudes, anyway...i dont want em....and, I will not see it in any way, shape, or form as misses. Because, they definitely don't have it in the thought process part of the brain, imo. We've been talking about Andy Bowser being off...what about these two, if they go elsewhere??

If they just spent all weekend on Rocky Top, with EVERYTHING going on and hopping (with sh!t weather, too...still buzzing from the look and sound of it), and then went through EVERYTHING Josh Heupel can do for them, as offensive players, what Knoxville can do for them, as far as NIL, with the best HS QB in the land by their sides, ALL weekend, telling them what the move is...if they say, "no, thanks", I don't want em!! Go get me a 3* that says "yes, I'm totally down for ALLLL of this".

In years past, I wouldn't have said this, at all. Couldn't hold it against anyone that didn't want to play for our last coaches; but, Heupel!! Offensive weapons...and...Heupel!!

VN Store

Back